Last Month to Save at Club Champion

I am planning on taking advantage of this, but not until late in the month, when more of the new releases will be available. I am going to get fit for the top end of my bag.

Finally! I got the last appointment on Saturday, January 30th at the location near me. I will finally get fit for the entire bag.
I made a promise to myself for 2021 I was going to play more golf & concentrate on getting better all around. I will practice & play more this year. Golf is one of the things I love to do more than anything so I'm going to take it more serious. What better way to start than doing this.
To be continued ...........

I am planning on taking advantage of this, but not until late in the month, when more of the new releases will be available. I am going to get fit for the top end of my bag.
BTW - this is set up this way so that the special pricing ends before the new releases become available for fittings. Club Champion usually don't get their testing heads until Feb.

I almost wish they would offer a discounted fitting rate for a "BYOH" style. You come in with a specific head and you spend the time swapping out shafts for like 1/2 hour. Something we could leverage to fine tune when we are already in the ball park and have a the right head and now just need to play with shaft combos. I'd do that probably multiple times a year vs spending the money to do a 'full' fit when I want to stick with a specific head.

If that is what you want to do your best bet is probably to find an independent club fitter. What you are looking for isn't CC business model. If their fitters are busy enough with their current model that drives sales of higher margin product there isn't much reason to go down market. There is a fair amount of overhead in a CC vs an independent fitter which I am sure drives some of their behavior.

Really interested in having a putter fitting done. I need to look into this quickly!!!

If that is what you want to do your best bet is probably to find an independent club fitter. What you are looking for isn't CC business model. If their fitters are busy enough with their current model that drives sales of higher margin product there isn't much reason to go down market. There is a fair amount of overhead in a CC vs an independent fitter which I am sure drives some of their behavior.

Independents tend to be in proshops and golf stores which lean towards specific vendor relationships. Even with shafts. The thing I like about CC is that they have a wider range of options and are for hte most part agnostic to a specific vendor.

BTW - this is set up this way so that the special pricing ends before the new releases become available for fittings. Club Champion usually don't get their testing heads until Feb.
I reached out to them on Twitter a few weeks ago to ask specifically about new releases. They said they usually have them available before they hit stores, so that opens up some options.

Fine way of explaining, and pleasant article to get facts on the topic of my presentation subject matter, which i
am going to deliver in college.

Good luck to you young man! (Assuming of course).

Welcome to THP. You’ll find lots of useful stuff here and it will probably start a lifetime club addiction as well.

So ya might wanna sign up for real to see it all.

I'm going to call the CC in Omaha tomorrow to see if they'll have the new driver options in to try by the end of the month. If they do I may pull the trigger and go see them. The question then is do I just go with driver or break down and do the putter at the same time? I really don't want to spend the money but I don't know when I'd get there again.

I'm going to call the CC in Omaha tomorrow to see if they'll have the new driver options in to try by the end of the month. If they do I may pull the trigger and go see them. The question then is do I just go with driver or break down and do the putter at the same time? I really don't want to spend the money but I don't know when I'd get there again.
Go putter. If you only choose one, go putter haha

Go putter. If you only choose one, go putter haha
Hahaha, it's like you've seen me putt.

Off the green.

From 10 feet.

🤣

Hahaha, it's like you've seen me putt.

Off the green.

From 10 feet.

🤣
Well that, and I LOVED my putter fitting

Reactions: KEV
I reached out to them on Twitter a few weeks ago to ask specifically about new releases. They said they usually have them available before they hit stores, so that opens up some options.
Hope it works out for you!

Well it looks like I'll be missing out on this promo. I spoke too the two closest locations to me and they weren't sure when there Cobra and TaylorMade (this one's not as important) heads would be in plus both locations were booked up the last two Saturdays this month. Looks like I'll look for a plan B.

Well it looks like I'll be missing out on this promo. I spoke too the two closest locations to me and they weren't sure when there Cobra and TaylorMade (this one's not as important) heads would be in plus both locations were booked up the last two Saturdays this month. Looks like I'll look for a plan B.

FWIW my location is completely booked for the month of January as well, but I've noticed appointments being released <24 hours prior to the day. For example when I logged in yesterday there were no appointments available but when I logged in this evening, I see a decent amount of availability tomorrow. I have a feeling these are cancelled / rescheduled appointments - not the first time I have noticed it.

Reactions: KEV
Back