Tag a THPer that Will Miss

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A couple of years ago, 20+ THPers played this awesome course at the THP Championship with Budget Golf. Here is your chance to roast your friends at THP, with a friendly little tag of someone that would not find success.

And don't feel bad, lots of THPers missed that weekend too.

3 7.29.35 AM.jpg

If I can't tag myself I will nominate @snafu.

I think I could hit it though! But If I didn't I might just see how many it might take.

Do we think @MWard would do it? πŸ€”

The obvious answer is @mtbloco.

However, I'll give the nod to the fast raiser in AZ who's golf game and work ethic for improvement is admirable. That said, @Doubleb21 misses this green.

@fairwaynut might be able to walk on water but he is joining me in the splash department on this hole!

They need to invent floatable golfballs for me to use on that hole.!

I hate to say it, but I think @mmaynard11 and I will both be taking a drop on this hole.

@fairwaynut might be able to walk on water but he is joining me in the splash department on this hole!

You are quite right, Steve. I wouldn't even come close. As for walking on water, I'd sink like a rock, maybe faster. :laughing: :laughing:

I hate to say it, but I think @mmaynard11 and I will both be taking a drop on this hole.

Nah, your's will hit a passing sea turtle, bounce up, hit a seagull, then a microburst will happen just in the right spot that the wind will push it back towards the green and have it end up 4 feet from the pin.:p

@Jman because I will give him the old MIkeDean treatment and shout d*ck pic during his backswing. Sorry bro.

Me! I missed the green! Almost holed a bunker shot for an easy par in round 1 and dunked in Lake CDA during round 2.

Also, @MNMarc won't either!

I was 50/50 on that one if you count safely on the island as hitting it. If it takes being on the green that's a whole other story, and I'll tag @JB on this, just because he was there and didn't get a chance to take the shot. :drinks:

Sorry, @McLovin, your ball is swimming with the fishes.

Back