New Bridgestone e6 Golf Ball

That's good. Bought 2 dozen Srixon QST's and they are a sparkly yellow and I don't like them. My son must wonder why I am always giving him free golfs balls to try out :LOL:.
Now that is classic.

This will make a lot of people here happy.

The old E6 (original and for a few years thereafter) was the straightest ball I have ever played. And many players felt the same.

Then Bridgestone changed the ball - the following generation(s) were no longer special.

I'll be delighted if Bridgestone came to their senses and brought the old E6 back!!! And so would many players!!!

The old E6 (original and for a few years thereafter) was the straightest ball I have ever played. And many players felt the same.

Then Bridgestone changed the ball - the following generation(s) were no longer special.

I'll be delighted if Bridgestone came to their senses and brought the old E6 back!!! And so would many players!!!

I guess they prefer to promote the more expensive E12. If they had a 3 piece E6, you wouldn't need an E12? Still odd they changed something that works.

Reminds me of the gamersoft. It had a great following (another soft 3 piece ball) and now it is gone.

Back