Josh Talge From Titleist Goes Off Course

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today Vice President of Marketing for Titleist, Josh Talge joins the show to talk about equipment and a whole lot more.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but we take a deep dive into what it is like choosing your equipment when you work at a company like Titleist. This show has a lot going on and it is an episode you will not want to miss as Josh Talge Goes Off Course.

Episode 38 is here and Dan and his guest Josh Talge from Titleist discuss the following topics.

Titleist TSi Metal WoodsJosh Talge’s Extensive WITBMidwest Food...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Got it all loaded and ready for the commute to work...

Yes going to save this one for the flight tonight.

This week has been so crazy I forgot about OffCourse Friday. I'll be spinning this one up after some meeting this morning.

Can’t wait to see what JT has to say.

His WITB is so THPer like it is epic.

Heck yes. Ready to give this one a spin on the car ride this morning!

Will be listening to this while I work later

His WITB is so THPer like it is epic.
Wow - you can hear the excitement in his voice when doing WITB. Definitely a THPer.

Reactions: JB
Notre Dame fan? I'm out :LOL:

I anticipate loving pancakes in my 80s as well! BV sounds like a great guy! lol....

I just finished listening to this one. I am not sure I have listened to Josh Talge talk this in depth about his game and his passion for golf. It's cool how he feels about Titleist and he is so knowledgeable about their products. You can tell he really likes what they offer, but getting fit is so important. One thing I have forgotten about and never had a chance to do was get fit from green to tee. That would be eye opening to see where you are deficient with your game.

Cool story about Scotty and the tungsten weights.

Waffle House??? Also talking about Justin Thomas being so pleasant, Dan should have asked "who IS a prickly prima donna"??

@Canadan Did you tell him I said hi? Because I did; but maybe I forgot to tell you that, and he doesn't know me. And you really don't know me either.

Okay onto my next embarrassment.

@Canadan Did you tell him I said hi? Because I did; but maybe I forgot to tell you that, and he doesn't know me. And you really don't know me either.

Okay onto my next embarrassment.
I'm sure it came up at some point :ROFLMAO:

Super fun listen. I love the WITB bag. Total gear head bag and what can happen when you have access to some of the best in the biz to get fit.

I listen to a lot of podcast. @Canadan does a great job of letting guests talk and not interrupting.. I think it lets them go deep and provide great content.

I will say I was waiting for the great debate over fairway woods. But JT understands my love of 2nd driver :)

At the end of the cast, did JT mention New Drivers coming out next month?????

:unsure:

Interesting he mentioned the A grind on wedge works.
Doesn't appear to be an option there.....?

He has also re-ignited my interest in the Left Dash ProVs. Have a box hanging around and need to try it again.

The firm feel turned me off, but need to try it again....

Great talk @Canadan. Josh is a great dude and a good discussion.

He freaking nailed the Cincy sports and culinary scene. Also Graeter's is the best Cincy original. Bourbon Ball Ice Cream is amazing.

@Canadan you also have a JTesque swing. Another reason to like him.

Love Titleist stuff. Thanks for coming on Josh!!!

I will say I was waiting for the great debate over fairway woods. But JT understands my love of 2nd driver :)
I was ready to get into the hybrid/fairway debate and he went straight for your double driver setup haha - I figured that was good enough :ROFLMAO:

I thought the JT segment was fun, "just take one of my hats" lol
Fun listen, thanks for sharing!

Back