where this is shining for me is when I miss a bit, especially toe side. Virtually no loss in speed.
I love reading this but the draw bias gives me concern as I fight the power draw. I’ll be watching for more on this.

I love reading this but the draw bias gives me concern as I fight the power draw. I’ll be watching for more on this.
I haven't struggled or even seen that as of yet. The XD version will have it present, but I don't think anybody will struggle much with the others in terms of too much draw.

I haven't struggled or even seen that as of yet. The XD version will have it present, but I don't think anybody will struggle much with the others in terms of too much draw.
That’s good to hear.

I was talking to a salesperson at my local PGA Superstore and he was definitely hyping Radspeed drivers. I love to hear it.

I won't pretend to understand the science put into these clubs but I always am impressed with Cobra's offerings. The Radspeed XB looks like it ticks the boxes for me. Love the forgiveness of it. Always have loved the looks of there clubs!

Do we have a preorder date yet?

I need the Blue. Will absolutely be demoing these the first day they are available. Leaning towards XB but never know.

I think the blue/red color scheme is a badass look! I'm guessing that the Rad XB would be the best choice for me, but you never know. I'll keep my eyes open for a local range testing day (hopefully we will be OK to do this by summer!)🙏

Last edited:
Looking forward to hitting this driver over the winter.

Club Champion guy was excited about these, but didn’t have any in hand that I could see 😖

I need to see the peacoat one in person!!

I love my pars and stripes speedzone from last year but man that peacoat crown is killing me compared to the white on the p&s. May just have to give this a run

I love my pars and stripes speedzone from last year but man that peacoat crown is killing me compared to the white on the p&s. May just have to give this a run

The pars and stripes SZ is a beautiful piece!

Friday is the day!

Can’t wait to see more thoughts as THPers order new drivers.

Nothing on the cobra site yet to order.

Back