Josh Talge From Titleist Goes Off Course

I'll have to give this a listen. Had a ton of fun playing a round of golf with him a couple years a go.

Ok during my post lunch review I shall embark on another off course adventure

Another great pod. I loved hearing about his WITB as well as past greats from Titleist, especially the 975. The story about Cameron and the tungsten weights was awesome.

I love that Talge is a 2 handicap playing a 7 wood.. Awesome.

Great listen. I was part of the last TS launch THP experience and met Mr Vokey at TPI and he definitely had that uncle Bob vibe that just made everyone relaxed. Also got to play a round with Talge, great guy and good conversations.

I thought the JT segment was fun, "just take one of my hats" lol
Fun listen, thanks for sharing!
I related to Talge on the 'giant head' syndrome hahaha - I'm not fitting in S/M either :ROFLMAO:

Another great pod. I loved hearing about his WITB as well as past greats from Titleist, especially the 975. The story about Cameron and the tungsten weights was awesome.
Same!!! Can't decide whether I liked that or the pancake story better hahahaha

Good to hear Josh again. He was a great host for the 2018 Titlesit Experience. Love that he’s still involved with us here at THP!

Listening now at the gym. 'Pumped' for it, just like Talge.

this was a great listen!

Another gooder @Canadan. Really has me thinking about trying a specialty wedge in the pw slot. It has been something that I haven’t given much thought too prior to listening to the pod this afternoon

Just listened, great Cincinnati and equipment talk.

Another gooder @Canadan. Really has me thinking about trying a specialty wedge in the pw slot. It has been something that I haven’t given much thought too prior to listening to the pod this afternoon
I'm usually a set PW guy, but some things from my perspective have changed a bit over the last couple months. Finding a better blend could be a lot of fun.

I'm usually a set PW guy, but some things from my perspective have changed a bit over the last couple months. Finding a better blend could be a lot of fun.
Especially testing forgiving vs muscle back wedges

Excellent per par.

@Canadan another great podcast. My big takeaway which shouldn't be the takeaway is you only have one Titleist club in the bag?🤣🤣🤣

@Canadan another great podcast. My big takeaway which shouldn't be the takeaway is you only have one Titleist club in the bag?🤣🤣🤣
Technically two if you include the putter but I figured I’d save that rabbit hole for the next time Josh joins the podcast haha

I related to Talge on the 'giant head' syndrome hahaha - I'm not fitting in S/M either :ROFLMAO:
I don’t fit in to L/XL hats! 👀

The 620 CB irons are really pretty!

Back