They’re west coast, be patient ;)
That code should be set to be pushed at any time. Any good IT Dept knows that 😀

I think this will be the first driver of 2021 that I'm going to try.
The radial weighting is intriguing and the idea of more stability and speed is always going to be attractive.

Well, at least I saved some money today. :ROFLMAO:

I just barely checked the website. Still nothing...

PGASS website has Rad drivers being available for preorder on Jan 15. Was Cobra going to release earlier than that on their site?

Well that's a bummer the ordering didn't open today. I refreshed the Cobra homepage a few times today thinking it would pop up magically. I guess it builds up the anticipation that much more.

Rad "speed" would certainly be the one i chose. I need no help with drawing the ball. .Hard to choose between the Peacoat and black though.........

Rad "speed" would certainly be the one i chose. I need no help with drawing the ball. .Hard to choose between the Peacoat and black though.........
Peacoat Paul. That's the only answer.

Well that's a bummer the ordering didn't open today. I refreshed the Cobra homepage a few times today thinking it would pop up magically. I guess it builds up the anticipation that much more.
I know online places were taking preorders yesterday. TGW, Discount Dan’s etc.

Of course slimy ole Discount Dans was :rolleyes:

Guess I don’t know the backstory here.

I’ve only dealt with them once but it was a very pleasant experience.

in terms of them selling it yesterday there was no foul in that was there ? It was reported on here 1/8 was presale date.

Guess I don’t know the backstory here.

I’ve only dealt with them once but it was a very pleasant experience.

in terms of them selling it yesterday there was no foul in that was there ? It was reported on here 1/8 was presale date.
I’m simply not a fan, and neither are a LOT of companies.

Anyone know when these will be available on Cobra's site?

Anyone know when these will be available on Cobra's site?

they seem to be missing out on some sales. Like you said plenty of other places to pre order though.

they seem to be missing out on some sales. Like you said plenty of other places to pre order though.

True, I was more curious what options would be available, shafts, etc

I reached out to Club Champion today and unfortunately they didn't know when they would have demo heads in. I'm going to push my fitting off until I know I can hit this. I need some RAD swings in before a decision can be made.

Back