Contest Winners Thread

@MattyD-MPLS Did you ever receive a Prize from the Play 9 Contest with Bridgestone?

I also won the US Women's Open prize package that @Just_Hacking posted above. Mine is being sent to a friend because I won another US Women's Open prize pack the featured the same hat, the same pin flag but signed by the winner (A Lim Kim), a stainless steel water bottle, a shirt and I believe a ball marker (@FernDog won this package also). Entered both at the same time so wanted to share the multiple win wealth.
Since I won another similar package to the one I posted the picture of I will be giving this one away. I will probably be doing a contest tomorrow here on THP to give it away.

I think they said 6-8 weeks and we are almost to the end of the 8 weeks.
true, It was over the 20th of November i believe, I hav e tried to go back and find the finishing information but can't.

@MattyD-MPLS I found the finishing order finally....cannot remember ever having any kind of official notification though

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 7.20.54 PM.png

Funny i was asking @MattyD-MPLS if he had heard anything about the Play 9 Contest from #BridgestoneGolf yesterday and this shows up in my Mail Box today
Signed Masters flag from Fred Couples.....I came in 6th place over all
77429F26-28AF-4A35-94D5-BC4665844F51.jpeg

Funny i was asking @MattyD-MPLS if he had heard anything about the Play 9 Contest from #BridgestoneGolf yesterday and this shows up in my Mail Box today
Signed Masters flag from Fred Couples.....I came in 6th place over all
View attachment 8987180
Congratulations!! That is sweet!!!

I don't think I won anything in that, but I received a UPS tracking number for something coming from Bridgestone that is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Interest is piqued.

@Just_Hacking You could sign back in and see what your place was, I could figure it out from there click below
Pretty sure Prizes were given from 1st thru 294th

@Just_Hacking You could sign back in and see what your place was, I could figure it out from there click below
Pretty sure Prizes were given from 1st thru 294th

Well, I didn't finish in the top 294. Far from it so now I am really curious as to what is coming. I guess I will find out today.

So just became an Albatross Club Member today. My son passed in 2004 from Leukemia so another donation to St Judes will never be a bad thing for me.

So how do you enter these contest to win prizes like I see everyone winning? Thanks.

So just became an Albatross Club Member today. My son passed in 2004 from Leukemia so another donation to St Judes will never be a bad thing for me.

So how do you enter these contest to win prizes like I see everyone winning? Thanks.

This one was on Twitter....

2607806A-6E15-4239-A043-4DE2B26BC809.jpeg
Thanks to @redneckwop this just arrived today Thanks again can’t wait to try it out!

Just had a dozen Taylormade Tour Response show up. Honestly don't know where they are from. Assuming I won a contest as I didn't order them.

A huge thank you to THP, @JB, @GolferGal, Callaway Golf, and Bridgestone Golf! A dozen prototype Tour B X golf balls and a Callaway BB B21 19° 3-Hybrid!
E4B4BD14-E013-4E33-A075-A4C91F8E3344.jpeg

Back