Points and eating clock... Will it be enough...

God almighty Landry was wide open for a td

God almighty Landry was wide open for a td
Landry always does his best damage out of the slot, they have used him well tonight.

You Takitaki to me?!

20073284-3025-4FA0-870D-77560FCDE156.jpeg

Ohhhhhhh yes!

Big 3rd down here...

Just a great game by the Browns and horrible game by Ben.

We’ll let the Browns celebrate tonight.

But I can’t even fathom the amount of points KC might put on them next week

I can't imagine what this means to Cleveland fans right now.
It feels real good! And the future looks bright - seems like Browns have the right people in charge now

Yet another great route tree with 2 receivers right beside each other

OC is absolute garbage

I’m going to try and put this into some context for those of you who aren’t browns fans or might not care for the Browns.

I just got off the phone @ 1130pm with my 89 ....Yes EIGHTY NINE year old father. He was physically at the last Browns Championship in 1964. Then at every single heartbreak as a season ticket holder in the 80/90s. My 89yr old father, knows how big of a Browns fan i am because he brought me up that way.

my dad, slightly choked up called me and says.....”well Paul, this is how it feels. This is how it feels to be relevant again.”

it’s just a stupid sport but holy hell I can’t believe how exciting this is for my city, this fan base and maybe more importantly me and my 89 year old dad.

love ya dad!
96843DF7-5531-48C3-9592-8800A2C821C6.jpeg

Again. No confidence in next weekend. But, we get all of our starters back. Coach back.

don’t even care. I’m too freaking excited to care.

image.jpg

🤔😘

Again. No confidence in next weekend. But, we get all of our starters back. Coach back.

don’t even care. I’m too freaking excited to care.

View attachment 8987544
Agree who cares we get to play a second playoff game! This time with everyone healthy (God willing)!!!!

We’ll let the Browns celebrate tonight.

But I can’t even fathom the amount of points KC might put on them next week

KC’s road the the conference championship just got easier

Image-1.jpg

Tomlin’s gotta go.

Back