Interesting fact linking tonight’s two prime time tv viewings (Browns/Steelers and Tiger doc), just read that Tiger’s ex-wife Elin had a child with former Brown’s TE Jordan Cameron in 2019

Last edited:
For all the the browns fans out there...Happy Victory Monday!!

Screenshot_20210111-001611__01.jpg

That was incredible!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!

I’ve gotta go to bed. I’m drunk. Exhausted. Excited. Scared. But mainly.....just happy. 🤣🤣😬😬😬😬😬🤣🤣🤣

Good freakin night y’all!

I’ve gotta go to bed. I’m drunk. Exhausted. Excited. Scared. But mainly.....just happy. 🤣🤣😬😬😬😬😬🤣🤣🤣

Good freakin night y’all!
Glad to see the Browns beat the Steelers. Congratulations!

Congrats Browns fans. I know that was a long time coming.

It's been a weird year for me. I watched more football this weekend than I have all season but have to admit now that its the playoffs I rather enjoyed it again. Congrats to the Browns fans, enjoy that win, too bad you have to play KC next week haha

The Browns just scored again on another Steelers turnover.

Four consecutive late season Steeler collapses going back to the Jacksonville playoff debacle. Compare the arcs of the JAX and CLE playoff games and they are eerily similar, right down to the garbage time TDs at the end.

In the last ten years, with the rosters he's had: six playoff appearances, three wins, one AFC Title game appearance.

19 Steelers, including 10 starters, will become unrestricted free agents. Huge cap problems. An aging roster in key places. This was their best shot at a title with this core of players. Injuries undoubtedly hurt, but when a team comes out that flat for that many games, one or more of the schemes, coaching, or leadership is bad.

I still maintain Tomlin is a very good coach, but as Bill Parcells once observed, every coach has a shelf life. There is clearly something missing from Tomlin's toolbox, and he may be at the end of his in Pittsburgh. Reid and Belichick are two examples of top coaches who benefited from a change of scenery.

Browns earned the win, BTW.

Urban to Jacksonville picking up steam, eh?

This is pretty nuts.

All of Cleveland has to be hung over right now, yeah? :ROFLMAO:

Going to get boat raced by the Chiefs, but still, BIG win for the franchise.

Urban to Jacksonville picking up steam, eh?

Headscratcher for sure. I am not sold he can turn that organization around.

I agree. Coaching college athletes on scholarship is a much different beast than coaching professionals.

There will be a ton of guys who want to go play for him though, and word is the staff will be pretty badass.

If anyone can make it work, I think it’s that asshole.

I agree. Coaching college athletes on scholarship is a much different beast than coaching professionals.
To be fair, pretty sure Urban has been paying for YEARS. ;)

well coaching semi-pro paid college guys! lol

All of Cleveland has to be hung over right now, yeah? :ROFLMAO:

Going to get boat raced by the Chiefs, but still, BIG win for the franchise.
Yea. Pretty foggy. 😬🤣 everyone thought we were getting boat raced all season.....so we don’t really care. Especially last night. Even some fans here in Cleveland thought it.

Yea. Pretty foggy. 😬🤣 everyone thought we were getting boat raced all season.....so we don’t really care
:rolleyes:

I hope they win, I’ll always root for Baker even when your fan base wanted to get rid of him earlier this season, he’s a winner.

But they’re about to hit a buzz saw. Hope I’m wrong, but that defense cannot stop Mahommes.

:rolleyes:

I hope they win, I’ll always root for Baker even when your fan base wanted to get rid of him earlier this season, he’s a winner.

But they’re about to hit a buzz saw. Hope I’m wrong, but that defense cannot stop Mahommes.

Mira going to be a tough tough game. But hopefully we will be healthy. Defensively.....the browns are better than they are. It’s one game. We shall see.🤷🏼‍♂️

Did I hear this right, that Baker is the 1st OU QB to win a playoff game (excluding Aikman) ever?

Did I hear this right, that Baker is the 1st OU QB to win a playoff game (excluding Aikman) ever?
Yup. Most OU QB’s back in the heyday were option quarterbacks and never translated to the NFL.

Back