ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally donated today. I’ll never regret joining the Albatross Club! I’ve been a member since 2017 and I’ll keep being one until they shut this place down!

*Please don’t ever shut this place down. 😅

Tomorrow, one lucky member of the club will get a golden ticket

Got my AC membership today. ST. Jude's is a great cause.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Holiday Cheer may be behind us in the form of week long contests, but we have some fun things coming up for AC members.

Both before, during and post THP Showcase.

TEEm Tour Edge was just announced and we are going to get that started pretty darn quickly in the new year as well.

I'm in :alien:

hopefully some fun stuff in Florida this year

I'm in :alien:

hopefully some fun stuff in Florida this year

Welcome.
We did two THP Experiences in FL this year with a third scheduled that couldn't take place at PGA National due to pandemic.

We have lots of fun stuff on the books for 2021 and will begin unveiling them soon.

Welcome.
We did two THP Experiences in FL this year with a third scheduled that couldn't take place at PGA National due to pandemic.

We have lots of fun stuff on the books for 2021 and will begin unveiling them soon.

giphy.gif

So looking forward to 2021. Bring it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

So looking forward to 2021. Bring it...

Quick note.
When in a THP Experience, we ask members to use their browser rather than Tapatalk. Lots of images are taken, and giving up ownership to someone else who can remove them at any time is not something we ask for.

Our software runs flawlessly on the mobile browser and opens up a slew of features, all of which offer security that tapatalk does not.

Welcome.

I got one thing going for me... We're open! lol

Quick note.
When in a THP Experience, we ask members to use their browser rather than Tapatalk. Lots of images are taken, and giving up ownership to someone else who can remove them at any time is not something we ask for.

Our software runs flawlessly on the mobile browser and opens up a slew of features, all of which offer security that tapatalk does not.

Good to know. Man JB, you sure know how to keep me in line. Lol

As the holidays are here, I wanted to take a second and thank each and every THPer that supports this campaign and cause. Without it, we couldn't do the things we do and on top of that help make something amazing happen for St. Jude.

We know in trying times, money is not always available, so thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

2020 AC Tags have come down and the new ones are all up looking great.

Thank you all that have jumped in and an early thank you to those planning to. We have so many exciting things for this group over the course of 2021.

Here is to an amazing 2021!

If you aren’t part of the Albatross Club I highly recommend it! It’s more than just a club your helping the kids of St Jude!!!

Happy New Year AC!

• Appreciation
Got mine done again. Happy 2021!!!

• Appreciation
Will have some news upcoming on THP Fantasy Golf start date.

Sheesh I almost missed paying my 2021 albatross club dues! Sorry for the late contribution but Thanks @JB & @GolferGal for all you guys do for St Jude and this community.

• Appreciation
This remains the best money that can be spent on golf. Full stop.

Finally got signed up today. Been a bit crazy around here with work but always in to support THP and the great causes every year.

• Appreciation
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back