What are you watching (No Spoilers)

I just started watching The Flight Attendant with the wife on HBO Max. I’m not sure that I love it, but I am also not sure I hate it. I think Kaley Cuoco is really good in it, and I love the portrayal of the lawyer because I think it’s really truthful and accurate from my experience. But it’s been fun. I have three episodes to go.

I just re-watching The League on Hulu. So good!

Steve McQueen documentary on his love of racing. Very cool.

WJHC Semifinals game #1 - Canada vs. Russia! Go 🇨🇦

America’s Hidden Secrets

Law & Order: SVU

Somehow discovered the Jesse Stone series of TV Movies recently so I have been watching those. Enjoyable in so much as not a lot of thought is required and they are an easy watch to wind down in the evening. I finished Season 9 of Letterkenny on Boxing day and then Season 2 of Mandalorian over a couple of days after that.

Secret of Skinwalker Ranch

I an watching Golf Today for the first time. Bummed about Morning Drive going away, so I hope this show turns out to be decent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manchester Derby. League Cup.

Last years TOC.

Diners Drive Ins and Dives

Watching more of “Secret of Skinwalker Ranch” on Discovery+ and this guy is head of security and wants everyone to call him “Dragon”.

3299e17ed88cea994dce640ebda703aa.png

Schitt'$ Creek.

Just watched the movie "us"...it sucked. Why are people jocking jordan peele soooooo much? This sucked and "get out" sucked.

The key and peele show was funny but both of these movies were bad.
I liked Get Out a lot, but I agree Us was bad. The concept was so weird I couldn't get into it.

Cobra Kai Season 3
The Magicians

Ben.

Arsenal v Newcaslte in the FA Cup

Just finished rewatching the first season of Altered Carbon.

Money Heist is a great series!

Started watching All Creatures Great and Small last night. It is a remake of a show that I watched as a kid about a veterinarian in Yorkshire. Based on true accounts.

Usually my number one summer show, but Covid had them delay a bit.

It's Robot Fighting Time!!!! BattleBots

Just finished season one of Snowpiercer on HBO Max. Really good show, especially if you were a fan of the movie with Chris Evans awhile ago. The movie was quite ridiculous but the show does a great job with everything

Just finished season one of Snowpiercer on HBO Max. Really good show, especially if you were a fan of the movie with Chris Evans awhile ago. The movie was quite ridiculous but the show does a great job with everything
you are correct..... the movie was lame compared to the series IMO. once you get on board with the concept you'll have a wonderful train ride.....LOL!

Back