Mark Your Calendars: The THP Showcase Schedule of Streams

Great line up and really excited about this. Are all the "guys" gong to be in for the week, @Canadan @Jman @ddec @Molten ?

Looks like a week in the office for me

Great line up and really excited about this. Are all the "guys" gong to be in for the week, @Canadan @Jman @ddec @Molten ?

I'm pretty sure it's illegal to travel from NY to TN right now. Actually you can fill in the blank for the state to travel too. Having to quarantine post travel made it nearly impossible to say yes. So I will be like many here, just following along in the Livestream chats and forum.

Looks great. Hoping to catch much of the streaming.

Jammed packed week of awesomeness! Only at THP, thanks!

Schedule looks great. Plan to watch as many as I'm possibly able to live.

Are the streams going to be accessible after they're done for those of us that might miss some of them?

This is amazing. I wish I didn't have the mailbox at work next week, but most of these being in the afternoon will be easier to catch.

Great work THP! This looks awesome.

Don’t I wish I could be there but I couldn’t free up the time. You guys are in even better hands not that I’m not there! The crew has great things planned

Looks like this is can’t miss if you are in the market for new equipment this year!

This schedule rocks!

Are the streams going to be accessible after they're done for those of us that might miss some of them?
That is typically what is done so don't see that changing.

Yes. They will be both in individual day threads, as well as on our YouTube channel. If you are not a subscriber there yet, do so, to get alerted.
Hit subscribe and then hit the bell and you will never miss a new video.

Yes they will be available to watch on YouTube. Joining live is just much more fun haha

Looking forward to it!! Will have to play catch-up a few days with doc appointments, but this will be a nice distraction.

Oh I hope you all are ready, this is going to be crazy fun!!!!

This is impressive.

Calendar is updated to see if I can join in as many of these as possible. Awesome lineup and love the schedule.

Amazing schedule of fun! That is going to be a great week!

Back