For sale. Blue Ventus Velocore

Snickerdog

Team THP 2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I have a Blue Ventus 5R Velocore shaft. 44 1/4”, new Golf Pride MCC+4 grip green
Asking $240 shipped NO trades PayPal only. Callaway tip.
C6720EEC-A5C6-4625-B270-EB2D5081C6EA.jpeg
4D34A238-AFDC-40E6-9A62-E82A0767040B.jpeg
861D0C19-501E-442E-BD03-9A82E7D8058F.jpeg
5641DD6A-B9D0-4C5A-8270-15CB0605E34F.jpeg

Last edited:
Afternoon bump, this need a good home.

Price bump updated in 1st post.

What did you not like about this shaft? Can you compare it to the Riptide? I assume it plays to 45.25"?

I tend to have a lower ball flight so have been looking at the Ventus Red 5R but if this is similar I might be in the market.

What did you not like about this shaft? Can you compare it to the Riptide? I assume it plays to 45.25"?

I tend to have a lower ball flight so have been looking at the Ventus Red 5R but if this is similar I might be in the market.
This shaft is quite tip stiff and that would be the only dislike, so when the swing was lazy it would result in pushes for me. Launch was fine for me and no issues there at all.
It does play 45.25 when in the head.
Hard to compare to the Riptide, very different shafts. Riptide plays more to flex IMO where the Ventus seems stiffer.

This shaft is quite tip stiff and that would be the only dislike, so when the swing was lazy it would result in pushes for me. Launch was fine for me and no issues there at all.
It does play 45.25 when in the head.
Hard to compare to the Riptide, very different shafts. Riptide plays more to flex IMO where the Ventus seems stiffer.
Thanks...this is what I was afraid of...need the less stiff aspects.

I have a Ventus Blue and Ventus Red. Both launch mid to mid-high for me. The biggest difference I notice is feel. Blue is very smooth, and seems to require a smooth transition. Get too quick and you can lose it.

I have a Ventus Blue and Ventus Red. Both launch mid to mid-high for me. The biggest difference I notice is feel. Blue is very smooth, and seems to require a smooth transition. Get too quick and you can lose it.
Do you prefer the blue or red? How much difference in ball flight?

Do you prefer the blue or red? How much difference in ball flight?

I’ve timed up the Blue really well, so I’ve been playing that one. I do have Ventus Red in my fairways, and love them there.

Mid day bump if anyone is interested.

Sunday night bump.

Morning bump

Sold. Mods please lock up.

Back