Video Contest: The Mizuno Challenge

Chris Voshall is going to win. Much love for Mizuno this year. Dan and Chris will put on a great show!

If @Canada own joggers, and doesn't wear them in a livestream, does he really own them??

This is going to be awesome.

Chris Voshall for the W in this one.

I think I gotta go with Chris. I mean, he designs the clubs, so that has to be an advantage, right?

Chris Voshall is going to win. Much love for Mizuno this year. Dan and Chris will put on a great show!

If @Canada own joggers, and doesn't wear them in a livestream, does he really own them??
1- I appreciate being called "Canada" but I don't think I've earned it lmao
2- I did buy them, and they are stupid.

I'm definitely going with Mr. Dan Edwards for the win!

I'd like more to the "tale of the tape"... @Canadan and @Vosh68

- What are the handicaps (golf wise) of each? If they are close I'll go one way but if there is a large gap Ill go the other... Anyone know?

I'd like more to the "tale of the tape"... @Canadan and @Vosh68

- What are the handicaps (golf wise) of each? If they are close I'll go one way but if there is a large gap Ill go the other... Anyone know?
I believe currently
@Canadan is +3.3
@Vosh68 is about 1

They will be playing heads up.

A little late to the party, but I am thinking @Vosh68 will end up the winner when the dust settles. It will be a fun follow.

Well I don't think Dan's normal gamers are Mizuno this year, and Vosh will be gaming a set he knows well and literally helped create.

BUT, Dan will be on a simulator and room (tech studio) he knows well and feels comfortable in. Vosh's location is TBD but there is a chance he isn't as comfortable as a Dan in his surroundings, or in performing in front of thousands of THP'ers who will heckle & call out the slightest chicken wing:cool:.

I'm going @Canadan because of the home turf advantage. Go get'em Cap!

I’m picking @Vosh68 for the close win, all irons will be a great challenge and wrinkle to the match.

Chris knows Mizuno.
Dan plays Mizuno MP18 SC's.
As much as I love Mizuno and Chris right now.
I'm going with our local pro @Canadan for the win!

Our local pro! I love that

I am getting a good feeling on Voshall on this one. I am taking Chris by a hair.

Dan looks so young in that pic.

Picking Dan, he’s my boy and he’ll bring it home

I will go with @Canadan to win the match.

Whew. Close one here but im going to have to take my dude @Canadan
This is going to be fun. And I'm going to get no work done during the streams 🤣🤣🤣

Back