• Absolutely

Votes: 88 52.7%
  • Ugh, no, stop

Votes: 79 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, they got here.

The material is strange.
The sizing is strange (or quarantine has been rough).
The fit is strange (why would there be bagginess on the bottom of a jogger?).

I'm sure I could do a jogger. I wear them around the house and to the store all the time in comfy sweat-ish versions. These, though? I don't think I'll ever put them on again. Looks like I just burned 20 bucks in shipping hahaha daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnit.

So, they got here.

The material is strange.

I'm sure I could do a jogger. I wear them around the house and to the store all the time in comfy sweat-ish versions. These, though? I don't think I'll ever put them on again. Looks like I just burned 20 bucks in shipping hahaha daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnit.
Bagginess around the bottom? Aren't they cuffed at the ankle?

So, they got here.

The material is strange.

So, they got here.

The material is strange.

If you keep them and wear them for your contest with Voshall, I'll reimburse you for the shipping.

Bagginess around the bottom? Aren't they cuffed at the ankle?
Yeah, but they are baggy up until that point. It's weird. Or normal for jogger wearers I guess? It's a no.

Maybe I am picky... And frankly to wear joggers in public, one ought to be picky.

Yeah, but they are baggy up until that point. It's weird. Or normal for jogger wearers I guess? It's a no.

Maybe I am picky... And frankly to wear joggers in public, one ought to be picky.
Understatement of the year!

What ones did you end up getting? Saw they were Adidas, but I don't remember reading which model...

Understatement of the year!

What ones did you end up getting? Saw they were Adidas, but I don't remember reading which model...
I thought I bought these ones;

1610578391243.png

No chance they are that thin at the bottom - as that would be fantastic.

So, they got here.

The material is strange.

So your not going to post pictures?

I know what you mean with the bagginess. The Greyson joggers I mentioned don’t have this issue. Their returns and exchanges are all free for the customer as well

I know what you mean with the bagginess. The Greyson joggers I mentioned don’t have this issue. Their returns and exchanges are all free for the customer as well
I have regrets :ROFLMAO:

So, they got here.

The material is strange.

...and I almost ordered a pair just because you had to wear them...

...then I woke up. 😂

So, they got here.

The material is strange.

If you were gonna do it should have at least went Puma 🤷🏻‍♂😂

Nope, not normal. Joggers aren't supposed to be baggy anywhere, really. It's kinda like one thing that distinguishes them from sweatpants. That's a bummer.

If you were gonna do it should have at least went Puma 🤷🏻‍♂️😂
Normally I agree, but Puma has weird bottoms to their joggers. Very... scrunchy.

I thought these were the ones. I can assure you they are not.

@Canadan these are perfect for you...

https://www.costco.com/puma-men's-fleece-jogger.product.100537153.html

imageService

Back