Picked up my TSI2 this afternoon & hit maybe 10-15 balls with it before I was on the 1st tee.
It’s pretty dang good. Looks great, feels better and an almost effortless shot shape.
Sets up well for my preferred shot shape, baby cut, & launches high.

Picked up my TSI2 this afternoon & hit maybe 10-15 balls with it before I was on the 1st tee.
It’s pretty dang good. Looks great, feels better and an almost effortless shot shape.
What were you playing previously? Are you seeing similar distance as your previous driver?

I always wanted to hit a draw ever since I started golf, but now almost a decade later I absolutely love hitting a cut. IMO you might lose a touch of distance, but at least when you miss far right it doesn't go in east ba-jeezus like if you hooked it.

I always wanted to hit a draw ever since I started golf, but now almost a decade later I absolutely love hitting a cut. IMO you might lose a touch of distance, but at least when you miss far right it doesn't go in east ba-jeezus like if you hooked it.

Lawrence the young bomber played the high draw but hit the occasional snap hook......

Lawrence 2.0 short hitting and old plays a nice cut which also very easy to get through the ball for my body......extremely repeatable and fits most courses

I was playing a TS3 that I was fitted for when they came out. Distance is better as well as dispersion.
I may start looking at my TS3 differently now.

Me too, then I got the hooks.

Finally got my TSi2 16.5 fw back from Titleist (after the face cracked) and they sent it back with the wrong shaft! 🤦‍♂️ Lol

All good, shop let me swap it out anyway for a 15 degree 3 wood with the correct shaft.

Not sure I wanna keep it though....tempted to swap it out for something newer. Dunno. Decisions decisions.

Last edited:
Really liking my TSi3- Tour Ad Xc combo. I got in a round today before the next storm rolls through. Very impressed with the forgiveness of the TSi3. Temp at the beginning of my round was 34* and the end was 48*. It was doable because there was no wind. My miss with this combo tends to be a high floaty push fade. Only had a few real misses today, but they still got out there in play as well- 249 and 253yds. Everything else was in 270-295 range, with one coming in at 302. All in all, better than what I usually see at those temps.

The XC is an interesting shaft. It’s got a different feel than what I’m used to. Took my a range session and a round previous to this one to get it dialed in, but I really like it. It has a nice little kick just below the handle. The great thing is I don’t feel the need to time it as I do with some other GD shafts like the DI. I feel like I can just swing however hard I want to and the shaft will do the work. Every decent strike with this combo is either a straight ball, or a little cut. It seems to be a predominantly mid launch shaft for me. I really have no need for another shaft, but I really want a Ventus Red 6x, lol. Sigh...

My fairways today were as follows:

3W in progress: 50%

4i: 83%

TSi3-RDX driver: 100%

So I checked further, and since acquiring it, TSi3 driver is my most accurate club off the tee. Any tee. That's not easy to do, and I'm continuously impressed by it. More people need to get their hands on that beauty and see if it works for them.

Josh Talge from Titleist will be on Off Course this week and a hot topic discussion is this lineup and his equipment. He is the same one that is in our video review in the first post.

Josh Talge from Titleist will be on Off Course this week and a hot topic discussion is this lineup and his equipment. He is the same one that is in our video review in the first post.
Loved listening and picking Josh's brain in the cart while playing together in Savannah. And I know you love him because he plays really fast. Great guy.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Loved listening and picking Josh's brain in the cart while playing together in Savannah. And I know you love him because he plays really fast. Great guy.

JT is a THPer at heart, so of course I love him :D
This becomes very evident during the WITB segment of this upcoming show :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This will be a good listen. IT's always good to hear from the OEM's on the current lineup and what type of golfer fits each offering. I have the TSi2 on the list to try out.

I wish the performance I get with the tsi2 came in a package that looks and sounds like the tsi3. That would be the perfect driver for me.

I wish the performance I get with the tsi2 came in a package that looks and sounds like the tsi3. That would be the perfect driver for me.

Actually enjoying the sound of tsi2 more than I thought I might.....soft "tink" sound that's also changes per strike.....

Moved loft down from 10* to 9.25 * without loss of launching ability but a reduction in spin for the into the wind shots.....getting better each round!

I am seeing some really good numbers for me with the TSi3, set up with the Smoke Blue RDX 6.0 60 shaft. These are from my TrackMan session this evening.

559EBA17-7A8E-4C7F-BF42-D36FCBDD88D8.jpeg8C026B73-DA1F-4B75-A4C8-530DDEC6E3A7.jpeg79C6E378-132D-4C1A-B479-9E6209A3B6E9.jpegB8E6F407-995E-49C1-A85B-EA74A9B0B68F.jpeg

Great stuff! Looks like the Blue is working real well for you.
It’s a great fit and still would fit well, even if I can pick up another 5 mph ball speed. It feels very stable and the slight counterbalance feels better to me than that Hzrdus Yellow did. Maybe it is the RDX, I don’t know. This combo is pretty solidly in my bag, though.

It’s a great fit and still would fit well, even if I can pick up another 5 mph ball speed. It feels very stable and the slight counterbalance feels better to me than that Hzrdus Yellow did. Maybe it is the RDX, I don’t know. This combo is pretty solidly in my bag, though.

There's something to the RDX of it all. I've never felt like I've had quite this much control with previous black/smoke offerings. It continually blows my mind out there. And it's nice to know it's in the bag like you said. The confidence in it alone is worth a lot.

i tried it out i didnt get a distance reading, but i could tell its a nice driver. i think i hit the center of the face every time.

Just read this... seems crazy that so many are playing Titleist.

"Titleist’s TSi continued to make noise in Hawaii as the most-played driver at the Sony Open. Of the 47 drivers in play, 43 were TSi2, TSi3 and TSi4. It’s also worth noting that 14 did so without an agreement — a sign the driver is winning early head-to-head testing battles. "

I have a few putters, some fairways, half a dozen sets of irons, countless wedges, but currently only own ONE driver. 'Cause TSi3 is goooood.

I might need a backup..

I have a few putters, some fairways, half a dozen sets of irons, countless wedges, but currently only own ONE driver. 'Cause TSi3 is goooood.

I might need a backup..

I may or may not have added a TSi2 7 wood to my bag..

Back