Video Contest: The Mizuno Challenge

Current Odds:

Chris Voshall and THP Staff Writer Dan Edwards will square off in a round of virtual sim golf. They will be playing six holes at Coeur d’Alene, irons only.

Vosh is around a 1 Handicap & Dan is a +3.3.
They will play straight up.

The last time @Canadan was in the Tech Studio in a contest, he lost to yours truly in a closest to the pin contest for the ages. But this is different, this is over 6 holes, and that was a one shot / one kill type of thing. The truncated format of 6 holes favors Dan here.

The action has come in fast and furious, with huge swings of picks coming in for both Vosh & Dan, with Dan taking lead in the action late yesterday and not giving it up. The public favors Vosh, but the THP Sharps are riding with Dan.

Dan opens as the favorite, but Vosh (like his team the Vanderbilt Commodores) is a live dog...

Odds to Win The Mizuno Challenge:
Canadan -150
Vosh +125

I choo choo choose Chris

Current Odds:

Chris Voshall and THP Staff Writer Dan Edwards will square off in a round of virtual sim golf. They will be playing six holes at Coeur d’Alene, irons only.

The last time @Canadan was in the Tech Studio in a contest, he lost to yours truly in a closest to the pin contest for the ages. But this is different, this is over 6 holes, and that was a one shot / one kill type of thing. The truncated format of 6 holes favors Dan here.

The action has come in fast and furious, with huge swings of picks coming in for both Vosh & Dan, with Dan taking lead in the action late yesterday and not giving it up. The public favors Vosh, but the THP Sharps are riding with Dan.

Dan opens as the favorite, but Vosh (like his team the Vanderbilt Commodores) is a live dog...

Canadan -150
Vosh +125
I think this might change my vote.

Voshall will take it only because @Canadan will probably choke under the constant THP pressure behind him. I have a feeling there will be some constant ringing in his ears ;)
Damn, choke? :oops:

Current Odds:

Canadan -150
Vosh +125
Here we go with Dax making it about himself again..

Well maybe that was the wrong way to put it. How about buckle under the THP pressure? :unsure:
Oh @Canadan will put his big boy pan....opps, almost said big boy pants on but that's right, he's got joggers!! :p🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well maybe that was the wrong way to put it. How about buckle under the THP pressure? :unsure:
Morgan Cup Champion ✅
Grandaddy Champion ✅

I suppose you're right though. It's my first time :ROFLMAO:

In Chris We Trust

Current Odds:

Canadan -150
Vosh +125

I forget you are the odds maker. Thanks for the analysis.

Current Odds:

Canadan -150
Vosh +125
Favor @Canadan wins this one 2up

Im going with Voshall as well. Im assuming hes already comfortable with the new line for the advantage.

Back