JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Get ready for the introduction to PUMA MATTR apparel.

PUMA Golf is getting read to introduce its most hi-tech collection of shirts they have ever created. They call the line MATTR which stands for MATerials, Technology, Research.

11-1024x692.jpg

PUMA MATTR is a hi-tech, moisture-wicking and fast-drying fabric that is also extremely breathable with a stretch design. It is light weight and perfect for year round wear with a classic golf style.

“Our MATTR fabric is all about performance; this polo is what you reach for when you need to eliminate distractions, stay cool, calm and collected, and be ready to perform your best. MATTR delivers a ton of stretch for freedom of movement and enhanced breathability, keeping...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
The price point set forth in the article seems really reasonable. I am definitely going to pick some up, love what Puma is doing.

MATTR doesnt have as good of a catchy ring as Cloudspun, but I'm sure it will still be good. I'll be interested to see how it compares, and where they go beyond golf polos.

The blue with pink stripe as well as the light grey with blue stripe are sweet!!! I want those...gonna need a coupon. :ROFLMAO:

I love this shirt, my goodness
599116_05_2.jpg

@OITW good news for you...

599116_02_2.jpg

I love this shirt, my goodness
599116_05_2.jpg

@OITW good news for you...

599116_02_2.jpg
Agreed. That’s easily my favorite in the collection so far. I’m wondering what the neck shield is

Interesting...can't get enough of good apparel to wick moisture away & keeping me feeling fresh in the Florida heat!

Agreed. That’s easily my favorite in the collection so far. I’m wondering what the neck shield is
Neck shield has been ordered. I have to cull a few polos before I can order more. Management has spoken. 🤭

Neck shield has been ordered. I have to cull a few polos before I can order more. Management has spoken. 🤭
I immediately thought that was a typo then checked out the site. Interesting that they are offering a neck shield.

Oh man I didn’t know they had a neck shield! I need one.

What in the world is it?! A neck shield? I don’t get it

I had the comment that I was curious to see where they would go with this, never thought about a neck shield.

I ordered the sapphire blue Leucadia and the grey neck shield. I couldn’t help myself.

I love puma apparel.. These look really good.. At what point do I have so many golf polos that my wife actually hurts me.. 🤣

The way Puma has transformed over the past couple years apparel wise is nothing short of amazing. Love it! Some badass pieces.

It sounds like another winner for Puma. Looking at the website I see several colors and designs that I wouldn't mind having. I love how Puma has done so well with balancing a conservative design but still offers some of those more eye catching options.

Love the pricing!!! They always have great color combos.

Who is this management you speak of?

the name of the line is a huge miss with other social matters occurring. I would lean against softening the meaning to those efforts. esp a gimmicky spelling of the word.

The blue and pink Leucadia ones though :love:

Back