Video Contest: Closest to the Pin with True Temper

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Earlier in the week we announced the full schedule of live streams coming next week in the THP Showcase. Tuesday is shaft day with Project X and True Temper.

The first stream will be all about equipment and tech. Answering your questions, as shafts are tested by our staff. Following that up, later in the day a contest.

The second stream at 7pm ET is a big contest where you can follow along live and of course win some amazing prizes. Welcome to Closest to the Pin with True Temper.

1.jpg

The Contest
@+7 KPTT and THP Staff Writer @Jman will square off in a Closest to the Pin contest live from the THP Tech Studio. We will be using 3 different Par 3 holes at Kingsbarns Links and your job is to predict who you think will win.

The tale of the tape has both golfers as single digit handicaps. This will be done live, with both players Mic’d up as well as our staff providing commentary to the action. You will be able to ask questions of the players directly through the live stream and take them off their game or build their confidence.

To enter, all you need to do is pick the winner below. Is it Keenan from True Temper or James from THP.

The Prize
If you pick the winner correctly, you are entered into the hopper for a chance to win a prize pack courtesy of THP and True Temper. It will have equipment in there, but you won’t know what is coming until it arrives at your door. We will announce the winner Wednesday on the THP Forum.

How to Watch
The THP Showcase will be showing off some of the best equipment in the world. We will also be giving some of it away to those that tune in, so you will not want to miss a single day of action. You will be able to watch on YouTube, Facebook or right from the THP Forum. We will also have some spot contests throughout the week on social media by doing mini live streams on Instagram for a chance to win as well.

This was built for you to get the questions answered around the new equipment as it comes out. Mark the calendars as the fun will run all week long.

Last edited by a moderator:
JMAN is a lock

No pressure :ROFLMAO:

Let’s have some fun you all!

I will take the man himself, Jman!

Keenan takes it!!!

Looking forward to following along!

@Jman have you seen how many rounds that guy has in already this year? He is dialed in!!!

James for the WIN!!!

Last edited:
+7 KPTT will get the W here

Going @Jman on this one. Gotta support the man putting in all the review work this week! What a beast. :cool:

James my friend, get after it. Like your chances!

I’m going with James.

Another fun contest! I'll take James for the win.

I am going with @Jman to get the victory!!

Gotta go with @Jman On this one! Knock em close!

I’m going with @Jman here!

Looks like James is favored early! I like it!

@Jman for me. Not sure how much Keenan plays, but sounds like Jman lives on the course

Jman. I am a THP homer! I can't go against the home team.

Oh man, this is a tough one. Keenan is awesome, going to put my name behind him @+7 KPTT.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Gonna go with JMan.

Again, like my Canadan choice for the Mizzy contest, I tend to pick the loser in these things.....sooooo.....sorry JMan.

Keenan for the W. Sorry @Jman.

Back