What golf stuff did you buy today?

I don't get their thing with camo. They seem to go blue, or some kind of camo. Dig the new logo though.
🤷‍♂️ Saw it. Was not too expensive. Bought it.

:)

🤷‍♂️ Saw it. Was not too expensive. Bought it.

:)
Don't get me wrong, it's cool. It just seems so out of place with their ... everything. Studio, clothing, everything. I've never seen anything camo on or near either one of them, but the stuff they sell is. I just find that odd.

That latest black camo bag looked pretty sick though. I thought about that one. :LOL:

I finally bit the bullet and purchased a SkyTrak, Gaming Computer for it, and a 10X14 screen (I have a projector already).... Was able to get my hands on them out of coincidence. Should be shipped out today and here by next week. Now begins the process of adjusting areas in my garage and determining if my truck is an outdoor truck for the winter now.

Excited about this! Got the big "eye roll of love" from upper management when I told her though I know she'll be using it as much as me along with my kids. Last thing to do is to get a quality mat and DIY a strike plate.

That latest black camo bag looked pretty sick though. I thought about that one. :LOL:
Interesting, I thought the opposite. It might look better in person, but I didn't really like the image they posted. What I didn't really like was the price hike. The last run was around $300 and now they're $550.:oops:

I listen to a golf podcast called Mullies and Bogies. They offered a promo code to personalize Vice golf balls for free. The promo code is Mullies21 . Cant wait for the new balls to come in! The podcast is pretty good too. Some golf stats and stuff but more just 3 guys having fun.

A day late but yesterday I picked up a PuttOut mat, pressure trainer, and a Betti armlock to give a whirl.
86E9ACC4-6B2D-41C6-BF27-20C0DCEDA678.jpeg
BA6DF3C1-AFA4-4567-B370-96FC37743A55.jpeg

Got set aside with all the holidays and winter, but Leupold GX-5i3 rangefinder i ordered over the summer finally showed up. Major backlog, but wasn't in a rush, so will be a nice new toy for the spring.

20210114_183712.jpg

Bucket on the range. Went home after my round and was bored. So why not go improve the game

20210115_163618.jpg

I like them, but also, shot tracer picks them up really well. :LOL:

I haven't bought anything in at least a month.

I finally bit the bullet and purchased a SkyTrak, Gaming Computer for it, and a 10X14 screen (I have a projector already).... Was able to get my hands on them out of coincidence. Should be shipped out today and here by next week. Now begins the process of adjusting areas in my garage and determining if my truck is an outdoor truck for the winter now.

Excited about this! Got the big "eye roll of love" from upper management when I told her though I know she'll be using it as much as me along with my kids. Last thing to do is to get a quality mat and DIY a strike plate.
Congrats on the purchase! I'm sure you'll get a ton of use out of that!!

Thanks to @chile, he reminded me that I'd been contemplating a Grooveit brush since the spring. Decided that today was the day to make that purchase!

Congrats on the purchase! I'm sure you'll get a ton of use out of that!!
Thanks! Excited!! Dude posted it on golfsimulatorforum.com and it was a great price for everything. Pretty happy. Once I get it up and running I’ll @MattyD-MPLS come test it out!

Thanks! Excited!! Dude posted it on golfsimulatorforum.com and it was a great price for everything. Pretty happy. Once I get it up and running I’ll @MattyD-MPLS come test it out!
Heck yeah! I will bring the drinks.

I think they have gotten better. One of the UK you tubers is playing them after a head to head with 3 premium balls.
I don't love the feel, but they perform pretty well, and they're a heck of a lot easier to see this time of year.

I don't love the feel, but they perform pretty well, and they're a heck of a lot easier to see this time of year.
Do they burn your retinas looking at them? :ROFLMAO:

14g Callaway weight

A bucket of range balls

Bouht a seat for my wife's CaddyTek push cart... Since we decided to walk all the time, I' d figured that a little rest around the 15th would hel her finished a little stronger. But don' t tell her...
a11590f329415f726a97350c10e847ff.jpg

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

I bought a couple of hats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back