noone is making mac n cheese as a snack while watching a movie.....

grabbing a bag of corn chips and eating them plain could be the laziest form of snack ever consumed. , might as well just eat some plain corn tortillas and add some salt. thats literally the only lazier thing you could do. Ironically they both come in a bag. lol

Rookie.

Can't we just have Mac-N-Cheese Nachos?

I really enjoyed that one guys. JB made a great argument for Mac and Cheese. It's a staple in life for pretty much every single person at some point in their life! Mac and Cheese for the win!

Mac&Cheese.gif

I really enjoyed that one guys. JB made a great argument for Mac and Cheese. It's a staple in life for pretty much every single person at some point in their life! Mac and Cheese for the win!

View attachment 8988487
Same commoners just don’t understand the good stuff like cheese pizza KEV. It’s okay we won’t hold it against them.

• Appreciation
Reactions: KEV
Nachos
Shy your head away
April & May 2020 on THP was fantastically loaded with awesomeness
Great episode guys, thanks for sharing!

mac and cheese without ++ is a supporting food, not a lead.

There, I said it. It's a side dish at best, solo.
But nachos without the ++ is? It’s literally a side dish at Taco Bell

I think I might make some nachos for dinner tonight. I have some leftover taco/enchilada/random Mexican chicken leftover from the crockpot surprise I made the other night. I can put that on top of tortilla chips with a little cheese and pickled jalapenos. Dinner has been decided.

See this @Canadan
See what you have done?

I just saw this, and I think it might end up being the best thing I ever listen to at the gym here in a bit. I'm ready.

I think I might make some nachos for dinner tonight. I have some leftover taco/enchilada/random Mexican chicken leftover from the crockpot surprise I made the other night. I can put that on top of tortilla chips with a little cheese and pickled jalapenos. Dinner has been decided.
I approve.

See this @Canadan
See what you have done?
I'm sure there's some Kraft Mac and Cheese in the cupboard. Mr Mac and Cheese.

I approve.

I'm sure there's some Kraft Mac and Cheese in the cupboard. Mr Mac and Cheese.
Were you even on the podcast? No boxed powder cheese Mac. That’s like calling those sticks you dip in cheese, nachos.

If I lived in TX, I wouldn't trust delicacies either :D

Nachos are delicacies! Right amount of cheese, brisket, condiments. It’s an art :cool:

Nachos. Easy, tasty. Sure super chef mac and cheese can be amazing, but the two simply aren't comparable. Nachos are fast food for quick and easy satisfaction. Gourmet mac and cheese is an entirely different category of food. It is like comparing PBR to a fine wine. Nachos.

Anyway, the topic that resonated with me was about JT and broadcasts getting in close to catch every word they say. You guys presented some thoughts that I had not considered. Interesting discussion.

I also enjoyed the gear talk. Fun listen. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back