The Ben Hogan Experience will Return in 2021

This is fantastic news for Ben Hogan and THPers! This has always been an absolutely incredible event, and it sounds like the 2021 version will be even better.

Great news! That was a really fun follow and I can't wait to see how great this version will be!

Awesome! This would be a blast this year.

So glad to see the experiences coming back and hopefully Covid doesn't get in the way this year.

awesome news. glad to see this great partnership continue.

Glad to hear it, the 2019 BHG was amazing!

This is great news. Hogan and THP experiences have been great

A couple of months ago, the Ben Hogan Experience took place at Hammock Beach Resort and it was a weekend to remember for a long time. Custom equipment for every participant, multiple rounds of golf and playing alongside the company.

We are excited to announce that the Ben Hogan Experience will return in 2021 and it will be quite a bit different, but a whole lot of fun. Stay tuned for updates.

Hogan-1024x438-1.jpg

Continue reading...

this is awesome.

The BH IG account post kinda comes across a bit rough given today’s events. They might wanna take it down or revise it. Just a thought.

This was a great event and a fun follow, looking forward to more excitement in 2021

It's pretty cool to see Ben Hogan proudly advertising this on social media. I love seeing that kind of engagement and excitement.

This was a great experience to follow last year. The gear and shafts were incredible! Glad to see it back.

Love hearing this

Debating about replacing my G410s with PTx PRos. My only concern is reverting back to normal lofts from jacked lofts. Anyone else make the switch from jacked lofts back to "normal"?

Great to see this event back in 2021 and no better venue than Hammock Beach to have a weekend to remember!

This looks to be an incredible experience, nothing but good reviews about the BH gear, looking forward to following this along.

Always with the teasers...

This is great news!

Exciting! This was a great event to follow in 2020, so glad we get to do it again in 2021!

👀

Back