The Ben Hogan Experience will Return in 2021

Positive news, we need something to look forward to.

Can't wait to see what's coming next, really enjoyed the clubs I got in 2019!

Good to see this one coming back

This one is going to be a blast! Wonder if the Ben Hogan teasers will become a part of this one.

I hear great things about Ben hogan products and looking forward to see what this experience is all about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Details coming pretty soon, but let's just say I had a really good time last week...And still feeling Blue...It's True...

Details coming pretty soon, but let's just say I had a really good time last week...And still feeling Blue...It's True...
You're killing me here!

Cant wait to hear about it!

A couple of months ago, the Ben Hogan Experience took place at Hammock Beach Resort and it was a weekend to remember for a long time. Custom equipment for every participant, multiple rounds of golf and playing alongside the company.

We are excited to announce that the Ben Hogan Experience will return in 2021 and it will be quite a bit different, but a whole lot of fun. Stay tuned for updates.

Hogan-1024x438-1.jpg

Continue reading...

dang.. this one is going to come up quick. Not many months left in the year.

Can't wait to see the dates, really hoping they work.

Heck, we still have 3 Experiences to announce.

Well then.. I will just sit back down and be quiet lol.. But this and that is awesome.

You always need to patiently wait….then boom…socks completely knocked off.

Anxiously waiting to hear the details on this

There are details slipping in other topics and threads if you look around.. And its amazing...

YES!!!! Been waiting for this!

Sleep on the Ben Hogan experience at your own peril. The PTx Pros changed my golf game.

Back