Odyssey White Hot OG Putters

That looks good, don't see how you could go wrong with one of them!

Was always gonna happen dudeski, I’ll be working with the 2-Ball and #1 :love:
So I’m sure you rolled these and fore warning I did not read through the rest of this thread yet, but inquiring minds want to know how the 2-Ball feels?

So I’m sure you rolled these and fore warning I did not read through the rest of this thread yet, but inquiring minds want to know how the 2-Ball feels?
Same White Hot bliss I expected haha!

I’ll have a lot more thoughts as we go and even after the showcase week (y)

Same White Hot bliss I expected haha!

I’ll have a lot more thoughts as we go and even after the showcase week (y)
Looking forward to your thoughts. I’m can’t wait for release day!!!

I think one of my biggest issues with my old White Hot Rossie was the lighter head weight and I can't help but wonder if a heavier head paired with this insert would work out. Down the road I may have to tinker with one of these to find out.

Super excited to hear they're bringing back the White Hot inserts. I bought the White Hot Pro 2.0 #1 a couple years ago, but didn't feel the same way I remember the old insert feeling. Hopefully these will be what I was hoping for. Will be a tough decision between the 1, 1WS, 7S, and the 2-Ball for me.

The new Stroke Lab shaft is a great addition as well. I really like the current version so if this is an improvement than I'm even more excited.

Pre-ordered mine on Tuesday (2-ball White Hot OG with Stroke Lab). Still have my original 2-ball White hot but the 2-balls on top are all cracked and dont use it anymore.

I’ve adored rolling the 1 and 2-ball this week at the THP Showcase, and both have come back to OK for some extended review time, so feedback will be coming!

Still say it’s audibly and feel wise the best insert of all time, forevermore.

2-ball will be headed to the course tomorrow as well, should be fun getting the best feeling insert of all time back onto the course.

2-ball will be headed to the course tomorrow as well, should be fun getting the best feeling insert of all time back onto the course.
would love to hear more after tomorrow’s round. or at least some more pics

I feel like the White Hot insert is really solid as long as you are less concerned with more progressive loft inserts.

I feel like the White Hot insert is really solid as long as you are less concerned with more progressive loft inserts.
Still their most played insert on Tour, there’s a reason for that imo. Not the most scientifically perfect roll like MH STAR, but an immensely better feel and feedback, with still a fantastic roll.

Still their most played insert on Tour, there’s a reason for that imo. Not the most scientifically perfect roll like MH STAR, but an immensely better feel and feedback, with still a fantastic roll.

Oh yeah, for sure, it feels great and performs great. I already am known to come up short and the White Hot doesn't help with that. :p

Anyone know how much the DFX grey rubber grip weighs?

Trying to work out how to get swingweights right with a grip change. TIA.

It’s going to be really really hard to walk out of the shop without one of these in hand on Saturday.

I saw that Jon Rahm was rocking a White Hot 2-Ball today at Torrey Pines.

I mean this.

There is NOTHING that doesn’t scream high quality about these putters. No corners were cut, and it’s clear a major focus was put on form and finish.

8976F676-1977-44FF-B77C-FCE7CF835884.jpegF29D90CD-3E98-463A-A115-77CDF22EBDFC.jpeg1C50CA44-4DAD-4F49-A897-73482E4CE380.jpeg2E105E95-2F37-4FCC-9153-84A79D3F2B10.jpeg901DAC4F-282E-45DE-BDED-433CADBC6C73.jpegDB6091F5-9B8B-4804-902A-FC6A68B52A29.jpeg1D3582B6-C7D4-426E-8BCD-60FB58E87216.jpegF7FF04E6-69A1-41FA-971C-D514C2D2A697.jpeg

and for some reason, I love how they cut the insert on the anser style vs the other models.

Man, that's a good looking putter!!

If you have a spare 7 OG, I'll send you my address ha!!!

Back