It's been such a bummer calling around to fitters seeing if they know when demo heads for everything will be coming and the Cobra driver being the one they don't seem to have a clue on. I'm really hoping 2nd Swing gets theirs in by the time my fitting happens on the 6th.

This is rivaling the odd Ping release

This is rivaling the odd Ping release

At least this release will have drivers that sound good. 🤣
I heard something about a delay in the release which is now obvious. COVID is still causing fusses in supply chain I guess!

I’m simply not a fan, and neither are a LOT of companies.

I've used them a bunch of times, excellent service, great prices and they are great on updating with tracking and delivery. What am I missing?

I've used them a bunch of times, excellent service, great prices and they are great on updating with tracking and delivery. What am I missing?
Those prices get them into hot water, and lose them accounts. I like a deal as much as the next guy, but it’s fascinating they haven’t lost more accounts.

Those prices get them into hot water, and lose them accounts. I like a deal as much as the next guy, but it’s fascinating they haven’t lost more accounts.

Oh yeah I remember they had an issue with PING, they don't discount them at all now. Im sure they have so much volume the manufacturers are ok with it. When it comes to new released stuff non PING, I can't seem to beat there prices anywhere unless you got a hookup.

It's been such a bummer calling around to fitters seeing if they know when demo heads for everything will be coming and the Cobra driver being the one they don't seem to have a clue on. I'm really hoping 2nd Swing gets theirs in by the time my fitting happens on the 6th.

My shop said pre-orders were pushed back from the 15th to the 22nd. Hope that is accurate

Reactions: KEV
Yes yes yes! Give me all the peacoat
D44797DB-2115-421D-B4D3-F61892E1BE32.jpeg

Man that is such a good looking driver. I need to hit that bad boy to see if performance matches looks.
I can tell you from the couple swings I took there are quite the spin differences in hitting high and low on the face. But the ball flight stayed relatively straight with obvious different distances

I can tell you from the couple swings I took there are quite the spin differences in hitting high and low on the face. But the ball flight stayed relatively straight with obvious different distances
Have you had enough time with them to see if they are as fade biased as last years lineup?

Have you had enough time with them to see if they are as fade biased as last years lineup?
No I haven’t yet. Swing isn’t in best form either as yesterday was my first swings in over a month

Just had a little fun fine tuning this head a bit. Ummmm WOW

Anyone want to see what a captain does with a Radspeed head, 9.0, heavy weight back?

@jdtox BOMBS27A7DC14-DF20-4960-ACDF-3DCB00D5EF66.jpegB0D04B94-F1E2-4773-B290-A3D6EA02C9F7.jpeg

Back