Video Contest: The Mizuno Challenge

That was a ton of fun! What a way to start the week. Thank you everyone for the hard work you put in!

Whoever wins that prize pack is going to be verrrrrry happy! Mizuno is at the top of the game. Whoever wins....hope they embrace it and enjoy it! Good luck

Just caught the match...great fun and content, thanks for putting on a great show...nice win Dan!

Such great content today! I was able to watch a little bit of each stream live ans caught up after. Awesome @Jman and @Canadan get to be involved in the Mizuno Experience!

Was all ready to watch this live and then a plumbing decided plans are for idiots. Congrats to Dan on the W, never doubted you. Will catch up on the video tomorrow.

Well done; enjoyed 'seeing' that course again. 11-14 is such a great stretch of holes.

Big win for the home team. I didn’t get to watch live but that was a lot of fun ever after the fact.

well done all..

I'm sorry for doubting you Dan. Very well played. Good luck to all who entered.

That was a lot of fun.

That was a ton of fun to watch last night. Both the closest to the pin, and the equipment discussion from earlier in the day. The tech session made me want a set 921 Forged even more :beat-up: And I had not heard the full tech story behind ES21 wedges, the CG position and the way wedges are built makes a ton of sense. I will bee keen to try them as well.

Just got caught up on it, well done @Canadan representing team THP!!!

I'm sorry for doubting you Dan. Very well played. Good luck to all who entered.

That was a lot of fun.
We could have had something special.

We could have had something special.
Some of us had faith in you the whole time! Way to come through with the win and the closest to the pin win!

Death Taxes & Canadan....................

I shouldve known better

I will be better

Looks like Voshall went easy on Dan.
Death Taxes & Canadan....................

I shouldve known better

I will be better

I think Vosh went easy on him.

Congrats to @Gman79 you just won.

Please send @GolferGal a PM with your full name and shipping address and we will get a prize pack out to you.

@Gman79 Congratulations! Quite the prize.

Congrats to @Gman79 you just won.

Please send @GolferGal a PM with your full name and shipping address and we will get a prize pack out to you.
@Gman79 what a win!! Cant wait to see what Mizuno goodness you get my man!!

Congratulations @Gman79 ! Mizzy goodness!🤩

Back