Video Tour Edge Live: The THP Showcase

Umm, tonight? What's happening tonight? You guys are such teases!

Great episode, thanks for doing all this work for our entertainment and learning.

Awesome show, thanks guys!

Great stream, good shots, and tons of info! Well done.

One suggestion would be on showing products try to stay more stage left towards the camera. A lot of YouTube mobile full screen feeds have the chat on viewer left so if you're stage right showing a product it's behind the scrolling chat. Some towards the end held more camera middle were easier to see than earlier ones. (y)

Another great live stream today. I do have a question though. It’s not for TE but for @JB . Is there some sort of beard requirement for THP staffers?

Good stuff guys! I was driving but @PackersGirl was playing it on her phone so I got to listen.
Some really interesting stuff and awesome price points

Another great live stream today. I do have a question though. It’s not for TE but for @JB . Is there some sort of beard requirement for THP staffers?
Absolutely not. They are cavemen.

with a lot of Tour Edge in the bag from last year... glued to the live stream watching clubs perform... here i am lookin on the Tour Edge Website with a 3w purchase looming!

Excellent job by the MC/Host @Canadan moderating the chats and hitting bay as well as interacting with Tour Edge! Awesome things to come it seems from TE.

with a lot of Tour Edge in the bag from last year... glued to the live stream watching clubs perform... here i am lookin on the Tour Edge Website with a 3w purchase looming!

That was fun guys. Tour Edge makes some great stuff and great equipment

Great watch and makes me want to swing some clubs! Well done bearded buddies! Enjoyed the interaction between Tour Edge and everyone.

When I did carry a 3W it was a Tour Edge and that thing was fire!

Good stuff guys! I was driving but @PackersGirl was playing it on her phone so I got to listen.
Some really interesting stuff and awesome price points
I may have to give some of those clubs a try!

Great live cast! I'm glad I got my EXS irons last year they definitely improve my iron game... now I just need to get out and see what the EXS TI-Utility @JB sent me in November will do... post it note on the grip says get off your a$$, go to range, get feedback on the forum (sorry all i'll get to it)

That was fun. Dan is a natural MC.

Great numbers put up by the guys. Especially since the clubs are dead stock.

Enjoyed listening to the TE reps explain their R&D and marketing not only for the "E" and "C" lines but the company as a whole.

I don’t think @Molten has a beard at the moment, but yeah that would be amusing if the only people who didn’t have one were JB and GG

I don’t think @Molten has a beard at the moment, but yeah that would be amusing if the only people who didn’t have one were JB and GG
I’ve had a beard for at least the last decade.

I’ve had a beard for at least the last decade.

I couldn't remember, and you're not there to confirm. You could have messed it up and had to start all over, who knows haha. In that case, we're all bearded except for THP HQ.

I couldn't remember, and you're not there to confirm. You could have messed it up and had to start all over, who knows haha. In that case, we're all bearded except for THP HQ.
There is a conspiracy here somewhere.....

This was a lot of fun! Thanks guys!!

They are definitely looking good Tour Edge has been really making a move and building extremely nice gear recently. They fly under the radar for many golfers but really shouldn't...

Thanks for the great stream

Finally able to watch this. Great job as usual. Love my exs 220 driver and hybrid and wingman putter. There quality and price are unmatched!

Appreciate you all tuning in, it was a lot of fun!

That teaser about what's next after the EXS220 and 220 Pro lineup has me wanting to see more. Just gives us all another reason to try to get on the TEEm for 2021! By the sounds of it it's going to be good, and the Tour Edge guys seemed very excited about the new equipment!

Back