Srixon ZX5 and ZX7 Irons Review

Guys it was on THPGolf Instagram.
It is in the feed now and on IGTV, so follow @THPGolf on Instagram and you can watch the entire thing.

Rewatching the live stream now on the big screen, because I was watching on my phone and tending the kiddos earlier. Made it tough to see what was going on the first half.

These are some fun irons to hit! The ZX5 are little more in my wheelhouse I think these days though.
Plus you tell the turf interaction on the Vsole?
Nice win....btw

Srixon has such a solid lineup this year. I expect them to do well in all categories. The irons are always fabulous of course but I suspect the woods line is going to surprise some folks. Just a guess as I have not had hands on personally but the tech behind them looks really solid.

@Canadan hit the pin with the ZX7 8-iron, what a shot!

That was a good stream. @Canadan I see srixon in your near future bag?!
Jeremy nice win.
Jman close.

Nice shot under pressure @jdtox !! Bummed I had to miss the IG live stream, but man, loved catching up on the talk around these amazing Srixon irons. The more I think about it, the more I think I'd just go ZX5 across the board in lieu of a combo set. The misses wouldn't be as penalized, which I think would up my GIR.

I've thought it before, going only ZX5, but seeing @Canadan hit some with both, and describe the difference it how the misses are affected, just works to further cement this thought.

Great stuff guys!!

I haven’t played any Srixon irons, I’ve hit them (different models) a few times i am firmly convinced (in my mind) that they make the best blended set (maybe mizuno is up there)

I like the makeup that you had before and I like where you’re planning this set. Definitely want to see some numbers when gapped together
Srixon make great irons. Noelle said these have really improved on past iterations, so if that is the case, these will be really, really good!

Thanks for the 10 handicap split set at the 7i recommendation guys, much appreciated.

Srixon make great irons. Noelle said these have really improved on past iterations, so if that is the case, these will be really, really good!

Not that I’m in the market for new irons or any new equipment, my last year bag has been putting up some solid scores this offseason

But these are high on the list as are the new Callaway offerings

as @Snickerdog said, I definitely need to try them I can see a fitting in my future

Crazy update!

Friday...On Srixon Day in the THP Showcase, we will be giving a set of these irons away.

Crazy update!

Friday...On Srixon Day in the THP Showcase, we will be giving a set of these irons away.

Crazy update!

Holy crap that is freaking awesome!

That’s very cool!

Someone is going to have a wonderful Friday.

Crazy update!

I might just have to push back my tee time Friday to make sure I don't miss this one!

Giving away a set of ZX irons .......

THP Showcase is straight killing it this week. I absolutely love the content.

And that comment is what I came here to post before I just dropped in here and read a set of irons being given away in a contest on Friday 💥

Back