Callaway Live: The THP Showcase

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The week long extravaganza known as the THP Showcase continues today with Callaway Live with Epic Speed, Apex and More. Unprecedented access all week long with our staff testing the equipment and telling you about it, as well as experts straight from the companies involved answering your questions as the testing takes place.

For those that missed the schedule and want to find out what is going on each day and at what time, click here.

Thurs-1024x692.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
i should probably play earlier this morning so i can tune in...

Yes I can’t wait for these three live sessions today! I mean look at the access we will have to get those questions answered1

Time to get those calves and glutes fired!

LFG!

Not one, not two but three live streams today! This should be fun!

What a day!! Looking forward to the fun that Callaway will bring to the Showcase!

Great lineup!

Hoping my schedule allows! Really interested in this whole lineup.

912048E9-6FC5-48BD-8F00-24F5BAFB6335.png

Looking forward to catching as much of these as I can.

Jam packed day! Super excited

Should be a great day again. Will have to strem later this evening and tomorrow morning. Darn work LOL!

Should be a great day again. Will have to strem later this evening and tomorrow morning. Darn work LOL!

I feel the same way. I don’t think I can tell my boss I can’t be on the calls I have scheduled today so I can watch the live streams.

I am sure someone will ask this but I would love to know the comparison between Epic Speed drivers and the Mavrik line and if someone can expect to pick up performance from a well fit Mavrik.

We have some serious fun planned today with all 3 streams and each one will be a little different.

Can’t wait to see and hear all the goodness in store for us.

THP Live, Callaway, Darth Finley........ this may be fun overload.

Excited to hear what @Luke WilliamsCG has to say about the new White Hot line of putters. One of my original inserts that I liked.

Triple header....work is getting done at a feverish pace.

I have a question for the 2:00 show, but I will not be able to watch live.

What type of improvement should we expect to see from the 2019 Apex CF19 to the Apex 2021? Specifically what kind of forgiveness aspects and what type of golfer will benefit the most?

This seems like an accurate depiction of my day later, with all the THP awesome going on.

Don't tell my wife she's the dude in this scenario.

Back