Mark Your Calendars: The THP Showcase Schedule of Streams

Based on your commentary you’re 0-10 in my books.
Boo this man! You make sim golf look too easy. Swing in mid season form. Smooth chicken wing....just makes me want to hurl. Hitting darts, flagsticks....I did vote for you though. (I’m no dummy) 😬 let’s be real. Your swing is beautiful. Your commentary is beautiful. You are beautiful.

Slayer gon slay every now and again tho🤣🤣😝😝

Based on your commentary you’re 0-10 in my books.
Sorry revised total is 1-2 as I also picked jman this evening. This is why I’m not good at the weekly nfl pickem

I'm excited enough for tomorrow's content that I've decided to play TM clubs in the morning. Just in case I see and hear everything I want to on the streams, and don't want to play them again. :ROFLMAO:

I'm excited enough for tomorrow's content that I've decided to play TM clubs in the morning. Just in case I see and hear everything I want to on the streams, and don't want to play them again. :ROFLMAO:

Your collection of golf gear and ability to use all of it just makes me go :oops:

Impressive work!

Your collection of golf gear and ability to use all of it just makes me go :oops:

Impressive work!
It's easy. You just get a wife that says 'do you even play those ones!?' a lot, in the hopes that she'll be right about you having too many. And then live in fear of the precedent that would be set with her actually being right! :p

It's easy. You just get a wife that says 'do you even play those ones!?' a lot, in the hopes that she'll be right about you having too many. And then live in fear of the precedent that would be set with her actually being right! :p

Hahahahahah! Fair point.... need to go that direction :ROFLMAO:

Going to be a fun day

Going to be a fun day

Been a fun week. I have had to watch on delay all week, but it has been fun hearing from all the OEM's. Keenan had a lot of great info from True Temper and Project X which is maybe my favorite golf company. The nightly contests have been great. Thanks for putting all this on. The tech studio has been a great addition.

Going to be a fun day

This whole week has been filled with fun days! looking forward to the streams :cool:

I have a bunch of work to do again. I hope I can get it all done before the live streams but a lot depends on when the phone calls I am waiting on come in.

Shout out to the guys that are help making all of this happen behind the scenes. For starters, it is live, but not just a simple press of the button and we go live, but live to three places simultaneously, with multiple locations, etc.

Just a few things going on behind the curtain to give you an idea. There is club building with constant shaft changes including epoxy, cutting, shafts, etc etc. There is furniture moving of clubs, bags, etc. There are camera angles and lighting and generally speaking it is all going off without a hitch.

Then add in the component of being regular golfers hitting balls live for thousands to see and explaining what we are seeing and when. Hats off to @jdtox @Jman and @Canadan for making not only look easy, but having fun with it.

There will be hiccups like we had yesterday where we lost the main feed for 30 seconds, but overall, it has been a lot of fun and it's only getting better as you saw with the Instagram Live feed last night, which quality of image and sound were fantastic. Not typing this up asking for thanks, please don't just enjoy the streams, ask questions and overall jump in and have as much fun with it as we are making it.

Been a fun week so far, with 2 incredible days left. One add that might be fun, is to have a running 'Splash Counter', so that every time a ball is hit into the water on the island hole, the splash counter is updated. Kind of like the Giants have for when home run balls go into McCovey Cove! But honestly, the Showcase has been excellent! Keep it up guys!

Been a fun week so far, with 2 incredible days left. One add that might be fun, is to have a running 'Splash Counter', so that every time a ball is hit into the water on the island hole, the splash counter is updated. Kind of like the Giants have for when home run balls go into McCovey Cove! But honestly, the Showcase has been excellent! Keep it up guys!
Except it’s now known on THP as Lake Vosh 😂

Except it’s now known on THP as Lake Vosh 😂
Alright, Lake Vosh Splash Hits, sponsored by Mizuno! I like the sound of that!

The buzzing sounds of Theragun echoing thru the tech studio this morning

The buzzing sounds of Theragun echoing thru the tech studio this morning
There have been a lot of good plugs for that device as the week has worn on!

I just want to say how unbelievably impressed and grateful I am to THP (@JB @GolferGal @Canadan @jdtox @Jman and anyone I may have missed) and the reps for what is happening this week.

I cannot put to words (but I’ll try) how enjoyable and informative it has been to watch you all hit balls live, talking new equipment, and able to answer our questions.
I am sure there is a lot of recorded content to come out at a later time, but this week has been really special here, and there’s still more to come. This place is the best.

I just want to say how unbelievably impressed and grateful I am to THP (@JB @GolferGal @Canadan @jdtox @Jman and anyone I may have missed) and the reps for what is happening this week.

I cannot put to words (but I’ll try) how enjoyable and informative it has been to watch you all hit balls live, talking new equipment, and able to answer our questions.
I am sure there is a lot of recorded content to come out at a later time, but this week has been really special here, and there’s still more to come. This place is the best.

Thank you so much.
We just want to connect people to get the real information they are looking for and their questions answered.

I can't say enough about the effort that has been put into this. I want the THP Showcase streaming in my office nonstop. I've learned so much about clubs, shafts, & tons of golf related this stuff this week.

Not to mention @Canadan has a butter like swing.

Been an absolute blast so far everybody. Thanks to everybody that has tuned in.

Shout out to the guys that are help making all of this happen behind the scenes. For starters, it is live, but not just a simple press of the button and we go live, but live to three places simultaneously, with multiple locations, etc.

Just a few things going on behind the curtain to give you an idea. There is club building with constant shaft changes including epoxy, cutting, shafts, etc etc. There is furniture moving of clubs, bags, etc. There are camera angles and lighting and generally speaking it is all going off without a hitch.

Then add in the component of being regular golfers hitting balls live for thousands to see and explaining what we are seeing and when. Hats off to @jdtox @Jman and @Canadan for making not only look easy, but having fun with it.

There will be hiccups like we had yesterday where we lost the main feed for 30 seconds, but overall, it has been a lot of fun and it's only getting better as you saw with the Instagram Live feed last night, which quality of image and sound were fantastic. Not typing this up asking for thanks, please don't just enjoy the streams, ask questions and overall jump in and have as much fun with it as we are making it.

You all have done a great job thus far. Truly enjoyed all of it. So far the highlight for me has been @Jman and hot chicken. With @Canadan and @Vosh68 just behind. But all of it has been stellar. I am sure @JB is going to need lots of theragun mini at the end of this..

Been an absolute blast so far everybody. Thanks to everybody that has tuned in.
This has been an incredible week so far. Thank you all who have worked so hard to put this together!! I've been able to watch most of it live and caught up after with the bit I missed. This has been an information overload which is always fun!!

Btw, a comment. Big props to @Canadan, @Jman, @jdtox, and featured guests for hitting balls on camera for testing and fun competitions. Under the lights, live, and getting comments from everywhere, that’s a huge pressure packed situation. You all handled it very well. You were impressive. 💪

Btw, a comment. Big props to @Canadan, @Jman, @jdtox, and featured guests for hitting balls on camera for testing and fun competitions. Under the lights, live, and getting comments from everywhere, that’s a huge pressure packed situation. You all handled it very well. You were impressive. 💪
Thank you dude!

Back