Callaway Live: The THP Showcase

Looking forward to hearing from @Luke WilliamsCG! Hopefully today is chill at work so I can watch live.

I have a question for the 2:00 show, but I will not be able to watch live.

What type of improvement should we expect to see from the 2019 Apex CF19 to the Apex 2021? Specifically what kind of forgiveness aspects and what type of golfer will benefit the most?

Second this question (CF19 to CF21) but I'll be watching at 2PM.

My lasik procedure is right when the first stream starts! 😖 Will hopefully be able to listen to them tonight.

Someone just cancelled a mandatory meeting scheduled today for 2:00, so that means I'm in!!! Can't wait!!

It also means I need to find out who the other THPer at my work is :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dumb work... I’m going to do my best to watch live but I may need to go back in tonight

Schedule times noted....looking forward to watching.

Getting ready.

Lots of fun coming today, and I mean LOTS.

This should be awesome. These new products look incredible.

Cant wait guys!

Freaking ready...t-50mins!!!

A lot of attention being given to other threads today. I think anyone who has the time and capability should focus on the Callaway Day. Not only are they giving us insider access and 3 different live streams, (all of which I hope to make) but the THP staff is focused on providing some great content for us all to take in.

Got a lunch meeting but I’ll tune in immediately after.

Ready

Attachments

• D822DDD2-E896-4481-B4AA-6B61D8CA16ED.gif
    D822DDD2-E896-4481-B4AA-6B61D8CA16ED.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

irons-2021-apex___2.png

Been a long wait, but Callaway live streams are almost here!

Reaching for some there, didn't realize Dan went that far past parallel. Mad gamer

Like Dan I am still torn between the XFCB and Pro. Want to go Combo set.
1. Which will blend better with Apec21 5-7 iron Pro or XFCB 8-AW
2. Will the Recoil Dart be available for the combo sets
3. Which Iron is more forgiving, XFCB or Pro?

Back