Video Srixon Live: Huge Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The week long extravaganza known as the THP Showcase continues today with Srixon live. Unprecedented access all week long by our staff testing the equipment and telling you about it, as well as experts straight from the companies involved answering your questions as the testing takes place.

For those that missed the schedule and want to find out what took place each day, click here.

Friday-1024x692.jpg

Today we have an all access live stream with Srixon Golf. We have the equipment in the THP Tech Studio, a staff ready to test it out and experts from Srixon virtually here to answer all of your questions. We are also going to be giving away a brand new...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

👀

I honestly don’t want the THP Showcase to come to an end!!! Going to be a killer day!

I have a time block on Friday afternoon. I can watch this live!!!!! Should be a fantastic close to the week.

Woo!! This is going to be a fun one!

I’ve had a few questions about these irons since I’ve seen them in person.

Cant wait for this! Hopefully I’m on a break at work!

Ready for another day of THP showcase! Glad today is during lunch hour too!

Ready for Srixon!!

That's seriously amazing! One heck of a prize. I'll be there to cap the showcase with a great brand featuring an amazing line of new products

Looking forward to watching this one.
Wow that is quite the prize for some lucky person.

Missed a few of these this week but the time for todays stream is perfect. Cant wait to watch!

What a way to end it!

Son of a beach, we're meeting with the realtor to list our house at noon so I'm going to miss out on this one 😭

Missed a few of these this week but the time for todays stream is perfect. Cant wait to watch!

The good news is you can go back and watch all of them on the THP YouTube Channel.

Another awesome OEM with great new sticks. Going to be a lot of fun.

A15F33C5-B2E7-4995-83F0-7688368239BD.gif

See y’all at noon!

THP really hit a homerun with the Showcase. Great follow all week with tons of high end content! Thanks guys!

Back