Were your numbers changing much based on the shaft?
Some but not crazy amounts, really more about how the shafts load for me

@jdtox, which of the heads did you prefer? Which version of the Speedzone do you play?

I still see "coming soon" or "available soon" type of notices when you try to order.

@jdtox, which of the heads did you prefer? Which version of the Speedzone do you play?
I played Speedzone Xtreme last year. This year I think I’m going regular version but I’ve had good results with both heads

oh well, there's a 3rd color too. 🔥

rad-turb-driver-add-min.jpg

rad-turb-driver-hero-min.jpg

I put the custom order together on the website and ... closed the screen. 😂. I have to stay disciplined here.

I put the custom order together on the website and ... closed the screen. 😂. I have to stay disciplined here.
I've gotten as far as selecting XB custom and looking at shafts.

1611335374954.png

Pre-order day is the BEST day!!!!

My cart is insane right now...so many RadSpeed ponders.... really thinking about the Draw fairway woods

Well, @X.Man got a little opportunity to hit a few with the RADSpeed and RAD XD on a monitor. I had my SZ 9* games with me. We had just finished 18 so we were a little tired, but we got a few good swings down.

I left impressed. Unquestionably, I am a big fan of my SZ and it’s been the best driver I have played to date. The RAD put if better ball speed numbers for me, increasing ball speed by about 4 mph on average and was launching a bit higher for me, about 15* and more at times. Launch is usually not easy for me. It felt easier with the RAD. The RAD XB wasn’t as good of a fit for me as the Speed but that was expected.

I was using my LINQ shaft in both for the test. The RADSpeed had the stock 2/12 weights with heavy forward. I’m playing 6/16 heavy forward in my SZ. I think if I made that small change I would dial the RAD in and it would be a monster. Forgiveness is still there, and spin was still low. Now all I can think about is getting one in my bag.

Yup! @BigDill and I got to give these a spin today. He was able to swap is LinQ but I was using the Stock Motore F1 in a 6x. Loved the feel of the RAD over my gamer, M6. Like not even close. And was seeing consistently higher ball speeds. Definitely going to head on over to my local club champion once they get them in next week to dial in a RAD setup! Pun intended!!!

The RadSpeed was the only driver I hit this week due to some issues I have going on. Even with my 'glitch' or whatever we're calling it, I was able to surpass 165 ball speed and get over 300 total yards with it. That was incredibly satisfying for me. I did notice that high on the face was pretty punishing from a ball speed perspective as we were starting to chase some numbers, and they would dip below 160 up there, but they stayed pretty clean on launch/spin despite the change in location.

I'm not ready to say that we're back to F9 on the sound, but it's improved for sure from Speedzone. And it looks absolutely freaking killer at address.

These definitely look great. Ran out of time to hit them though. C1CFCF52-A70F-4EB5-B47F-FC2A226EBCCD.jpeg869BE8D2-29FD-41FC-B58C-FC881C1AD782.jpegEF801180-7EEC-42F1-A9EA-434F1F45A42F.jpeg

That third colorway on the site :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Grey. Likely matte.
Hmm that would be different and neat. I saw this colorway is only offered On the speed and XB model. Not avail on the XD

Oh yeah I’m having some fun on their preorder site.
Peacoat or black? I love both looks honestly!

Back