What golf stuff did you buy today?

Haven't pulled the trigger yet but debating on what Jordan Golf shoes I should get....

4FF6C23B-35B8-430A-8FD0-528ECFA5059B.jpeg
Over the moon excited. Been waiting for these to drop for a couple of months now. Now it’s time to hurry up and wait...

Just preordered a dozen ProV1X in yellow. Looking forward to trying these out.

👀

Oh. A few things...

Still The comfiest shoes I own.

Good to know!! I have a couple pair of some Sketchers which are awesome but growing up a d living in Chicagoland and always buying Jordan’s when I was younger I’m surprised it took me this long to finally grab a pair

20210124_130621.jpg

So I've been pursuing a claim against this order not arriving, and it turns out wife had brought it in and put it behind the couch..

So that's going in the Srixon ZX U3 like, tomorrow!

Some iron shafts....some iron heads maybe....

I ordered a 21* Titleist 816 H2 to match my 19*. I have the 19* set at 18.25* and will set the 21* to 21.75*. I am looking to get 230 yards out of it as The 19 is going to 250.

View attachment 8990111

So I've been pursuing a claim against this order not arriving, and it turns out wife had brought it in and put it behind the couch..

So that's going in the Srixon ZX U3 like, tomorrow!

This has got to be a first, wife playing a little game on spouse with golf purchase. MY wife definitely lets me know when something shows up at the house, especially long, slim brown boxes! You have a keeper there @OldandStiff!

Anymore, my wife just rolls her eyes while muttering something like "really?"

$450 later...clubs are ordered for the girlfriend.

I guess I can't complain when mine cost 6x as much.

A few replacement Arccos sensors arrived today... I’ll keep them in the bags though until the spring.

B61D175B-D0E1-41F3-8272-6E17AAF1D05F.jpeg

I feel like tomorrow there may possibly be an order placed. At the very least, contemplated heavily

20210126_070940.jpg

4-6, Project X IO 6.5, +1/4", 1 flat, 1 weak to go with my Apex MB's.

I order down, 1 or so to go..

Last edited:
Apex Pro 5-PW with MMTs have been ordered. I wasn't supposed to buy anything new...I couldn't help myself

Got my new Jaws wedge regripped. The UTx Lamkin never had a chance, MCC Plus 4 to that and my 2 Hybrid.

20210126_153838.jpg

Ordered in NOVEMBER.

Back