Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Driver.

Also want the SIM’s out of the bag in the fairway spots this year, I hit them crazy well, but I want something else there.
What a horrible problem to have. I want mine out of the bag also, but because I can't hit them worth a lick :oops:

What a horrible problem to have. I want mine out of the bag also, but because I can't hit them worth a lick :oops:
It’s a great club for me, but, I’ve got my reasons for wanting to move on, lots of brands I want to support.

After the Showcase, irons....definitely irons. But since I dont need a new set, putters, definitely putters. Namely Mizuno and Toulon Chicago, maybe a new White Hot...

Continue to ponder the 4/5 wood spot. Might give Ping a chance there this year. Still haven't been able to receive the Mavrik 5 wood i bought 9 months ago.

After the Showcase, irons....definitely irons. But since I dont need a new set, putters, definitely putters. Namely Mizuno and Toulon Chicago, maybe a new White Hot...
42654735-4F8D-4614-A749-25EBE64610BF.jpeg

I'm still not sold on fairways, but I could be talked into gaming one this year. I guess.
I want to eye roll this post, but that is a dangerous thing nowadays :ROFLMAO:

Fairways.
I may have found a Sim Max 3W with the HZRDUS Smoke Black 80 I was looking for. Is it possible I accidentally bought it while my vision was blurred recovering from lasik? That sounds like a probable side effect... right...

I may have found a Sim Max 3W with the HZRDUS Smoke Black 80 I was looking for. Is it possible I accidentally bought it while my vision was blurred recovering from lasik? That sounds like a probable side effect... right...

I don’t have to meet your wife to know she is a saint.

Last edited:
Have Driver on my mind after the showcase. Mizuno, Callaway, Cobra - all good stuff.

After the showcase really pondering an Exs 220 or C521, struggling to decipher what is best.

Drivers and UT's

I'm still not sold on fairways, but I could be talked into gaming one this year. I guess.
I'm really hoping the Super Hybrid fits the bill for my game; I've simply lost the ability to hit a fairway wood.

Thinking of going 13 club Srixon/Cleveland set up. I have the order for ZX7 driver, ZX 3 wood, 3, and 4 utility with Tour AD DI shafts, ZX7 irons with KBS Tour, and RTX4 Tour Rack wedges.

JPX921 Apex MIM tour MBs.... 🤔

Fairways. STILL.

Epic Speed / max fairways..

Man, so many now

Back