First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

@Greg Kulbick are you getting these? I have a combo set in the cart, trade in is weak, if they do a bonus I may jump on it. Would like to get fit first though-lots of shaft offerings and my ball flight is super high at the moment. Weird, I know...
I don't know. I don't have a ton of trade bait laying around, so a bonus would really go a long way. My iron game is trash right now, but new sticks might help.

I have to say....these guys seem to crush the content they are putting out. They seem to read my mind....

I don't know. I don't have a ton of trade bait laying around, so a bonus would really go a long way. My iron game is trash right now, but new sticks WILL help.

fify

I haven't even seen these in hand. All these new shaft options. Lighter versions of the shaft I already play. Are my current clubs out of whack so I should order new clubs three degrees up? I don't know. My local EW probably doesn't even have heads to hit yet. $1500 is a lot of money to blindly spend on irons I'll probably sell before going back to my J40s.

I haven't even seen these in hand. All these new shaft options. Lighter versions of the shaft I already play. Are my current clubs out of whack so I should order new clubs three degrees up? I don't know. My local EW probably doesn't even have heads to hit yet. $1500 is a lot of money to blindly spend on irons I'll probably sell before going back to my J40s.

you're no fun

I have to say....these guys seem to crush the content they are putting out. They seem to read my mind....

Dude might never be natural on camera, but their videos have been getting noticably better. Results are no surprise to me on that one.

Last edited:
Has someone confirmed there will be a trade in Bonus and what clubs (Callaway only or all) will be covered?

i believe @NVGOLFER80 said there will be a trade in bonus, but i haven't seen what clubs will be covered. guessing mav and apex 19, but no idea.

i believe @NVGOLFER80 said there will be a trade in bonus, but i haven't seen what clubs will be covered. guessing mav and apex 19, but no idea.

They typically do not start this program till the driver is released. That is most likely why you do not see it yet.

If you look at the values online the Apex 19 have been cut to a number where it looks like the bonus would get them back to where they should be, so that makes sense.

Dude might never be natural on camera, but their videos have been getting noticably better. Results are no surprise to me on that one.
Yeah, they are not polished but that comes with time I'm sure. Just nice to have access to various data and opinions.

So you anticipated that the XForged would be longer hitting and lower spinning than the Apex Pro? hmmm...I wouldn't have guessed that.

If you look at the values online the Apex 19 have been cut to a number where it looks like the bonus would get them back to where they should be, so that makes sense.

i've been mulling this trade for awhile. i'm pretty sure the values are the same as what they were at the beginning of the year, maybe even earlier.

i've been mulling this trade for awhile. i'm pretty sure the values are the same as what they were at the beginning of the year, maybe even earlier.
They'll likely drop Feb 1, along with the announcement of a bonus.

Seeing the Pros spin more then the XForged surprised me and makes me really want to hit them even more.

it will be interesting to see whether and to what extent callaway reduces trade in values before the bonus. with current values, i'd be out of pocket a little less than $300 for the set i've built. if trade-in values don't change and we get the bonus, i'd basically break even. this will happen.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

Hooo boy. $1400 for a set with graphite. Here's to hoping that there's a good trade in bonus!

ORDERED!🔥🔥🔥🔥😎

Hooo boy. $1400 for a set with graphite. Here's to hoping that there's a good trade in bonus!
Same as a set of Srixon ZX'. $400 more than Cobra RADSPEED. That's why I'll definitely get fitted before pulling the trigger on any of these.

Back