Limited Edition: Ben Hogan Player’s Combo Sets in DBM Finish

I have the Combo set in the Chrome as my current Gamers, Really would like these in something other than 780SW Graphite, all they offer....

I wanted Recoils in mine, just not the 780 SmackWraps. They said only the 3 options on the site, KBS STEEL, 780 Smack Wraps or True Temper DG's. Nothing else.Would love to have them, just don't want to buy new clubs to replace the shafts

Great looking set(s)!

So who else in the THP multiverse picked a set of these up? I know at least one other than myself, wonder if they sold out?

They still had some Monday, at least the order process was working. If i could have gotten different Graphite shafts, i would have them on order

So who else in the THP multiverse picked a set of these up? I know at least one other than myself, wonder if they sold out?
Got the email today that my set is complete and is being shipped out. Waiting for UPS to pick them up.

I'll beat you there @kiwichris ! Congrats, but might want to mask the details of that 📦:cool:

I probably should but now you lot know where I live and how to call me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Haha, I would still delete the second pic just in case. People be crazy. We will meet up this season hopefully through the forum. Then we can trade numbers.

Enjoy those sticks!

Haha, I would still delete the second pic just in case. People be crazy. We will meet up this season hopefully through the forum. Then we can trade numbers.

Enjoy those sticks!
Noted, and done

Reactions: J4U
I was considering keeping them untouched, Hogan called me back about a question I had and I asked how limited they were. Approx 50 sets shipped so far, maybe a run of 200 but he also said they could become a normal line.

I really really want to jump at these. Granted I could probably just order a black PTx pro set and build my own combo. Im just so damn happy they made these an option

Hard to say no when looking at your set.
Pictures do not do them justice, and thats a lot coming from me as I've not been the biggest fan of the dbm black finish.

These have changed me, now I have to make the choice between the known 919 Tours or these unknown beauties for Scottsdale tomorrow :oops:

I will post some pics with comparison between my 919 Tour, maybe even throw in my Apex forged heads to see the differences

Waiting for my set. They are supposed to be here today.

Attachments

• dancing.gif
    dancing.gif
    894 KB · Views: 0
did they show?!?!?!
They arrived a couple of hours ago! Unfortunately, I've only had a few minutes to glance at them. I will post pics tomorrow. They are absolutely beautiful!

They arrived a couple of hours ago! Unfortunately, I've only had a few minutes to glance at them. I will post pics tomorrow. They are absolutely beautiful!

can't wait dude! Congrats on getting them in.

Finally got to unpack my new babies. I'll let the pics speak for themselves. All I'll say is that I love them and pray I can learn to hit them.

Attachments

• Grip full.jpg
    Grip full.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 5
  • Icon PW back.jpg
    Icon PW back.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Icon PW face.jpg
    Icon PW face.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Opening the box.jpg
    Opening the box.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Out of the plastic.jpg
    Out of the plastic.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 8
  • PTx Pro 4 topline.jpg
    PTx Pro 4 topline.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 5
  • PTx Pro 6 topline.jpg
    PTx Pro 6 topline.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 6
  • PTxPro 4 & 5 faces.jpg
    PTxPro 4 & 5 faces.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Recoil shafts.jpg
    Recoil shafts.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Still in plastic.jpg
    Still in plastic.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Thank you card back.jpg
    Thank you card back.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Thank you card front.jpg
    Thank you card front.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 4
Lack of shaft options is unfortunate ( are you guys at Ben Hogan reading this?)
The need to offer Recoil 95 and SteelFiber 95 in stiff and regular.
The smacwraps are just too light for most playing that set up.

Back