Video Contest: The Mizuno Challenge

This was basically a rivalry in the making.

I doubt we've seen the last of Canadan v. Vosh hahaha
Excellent! Let the planning commence for Canadian v. Josh - II

this might be the greatest double autocorrect ever :ROFLMAO:
Oh man! Haha! Is it actually Monday today?! Even my computer isn't getting along with me! 🤦‍♂️

Quick to the draw!? USPS is a mess... Nonsign of the package... Just in transit...

Iron fitting today and I'm in total Shock:oops: Not only was fit into the Mizuno JPX 921's But the Mizuno optimizer put me into a X Stiff shaft:oops:
Came down to either a Dynamic Gold 120g X Stiff or a C Taper Lite X Stiff shaft 115g.
Tried the 3 Callaway Apex heads, Srixon, and the Mizuno. Tried both shafts in each head and the C Taper Lites came out the best.

Started with the Mizuno 921's and got good numbers and tight dispersion. Went through the other heads and was starting to get tired. Went back to the Mizuno's and got almost identical numbers as when I started. That sealed the deal for me. Seeing I could still get good results even when I was getting tired after about a 120+ balls. My swing speed with the 7 iron stayed in the88 to 90 mph. through out the fitting.
Also picked up a Mizuno CLK 2020 ST 4 hybrid. Smoked that club with super tight dispersion:D

Iron fitting today and I'm in total Shock:oops: Not only was fit into the Mizuno JPX 921's But the Mizuno optimizer put me into a X Stiff shaft:oops:
Came down to either a Dynamic Gold 120g X Stiff or a C Taper Lite X Stiff shaft 115g.
Tried the 3 Callaway Apex heads, Srixon, and the Mizuno. Tried both shafts in each head and the C Taper Lites came out the best.

Started with the Mizuno 921's and got good numbers and tight dispersion. Went through the other heads and was starting to get tired. Went back to the Mizuno's and got almost identical numbers as when I started. That sealed the deal for me. Seeing I could still get good results even when I was getting tired after about a 120+ balls. My swing speed with the 7 iron stayed in the88 to 90 mph. through out the fitting.
Also picked up a Mizuno CLK 2020 ST 4 hybrid. Smoked that club with super tight dispersion:D
Which of the 921's?

Which of the 921's?
I went with a split set of 5-8 in the Hot Metals, and 9thru Gap wedge in the HM Pros.
Here also is my Mizuno optimizer readings.

Also worth noting was my swing speed increased almost 5mph over my current gamers, Recoil 780s at 78 gram shaft. Hard to believe one can increase speed by increasing weight.

20210126_122628.jpg

Last edited:
I went with a split set of 5-8 in the Hot Metals, and 9thru Gap wedge in the HM Pros.
Here also is my Mizuno optimizer readings.

Also worth noting was my swing speed increased almost 5mph over my current gamers, Recoil 780s at 78 gram shaft. Hard to believe one can increase speed by increasing weight.

View attachment 8990453
Excellent! Love the HM pros!

Just got my numbers emailed to me. I'm still in shock that I was fit into a X Stiff shaft. We did try some Stiff shafts but my dispersion was better with the X Stiff. Shows how a fitting can be an eye opener and how helpful it is to have someone watching your swing and give one insight.

Screenshot_20210126-175457_Drive.jpg

Well gentlemen! It is a very happy Friday night! A package from THP HQ Arrived at the door! Wonder what it could be!?

Sneak Peek - I am betting the box is just a box!

But a putter box usually fits a putter....and mizzy just came out with some sweet new putters!

IMG_20210129_171656__01.jpg

Well gentlemen! It is a very happy Friday night! A package from THP HQ Arrived at the door! Wonder what it could be!?

But a putter box usually fits a putter....and mizzy just came out with some sweet new putters!

View attachment 8990984
Congratulations my man, now let's see what is in that box!!

View attachment 8990984
Is this where we have to wait 30 days to find out what's in the box?

Patience my friends... Wife is making me wait so you guys must wait as well.

View attachment 8990984
Wedges also fit...

nice box, ummmm.....whats in da box

Very cool stuff! Add to the putting challenge with testing balls for the upcoming year while Ohio continues to be a winter wonderland ❄❄❄❄

Spoiler for those that don't watch videos!

Unboxing

Last edited:
IMG_20210129_201224.jpgIMG_20210129_201235.jpgIMG_20210129_201247.jpgIMG_20210129_201305.jpgIMG_20210129_201153.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210129_201224.jpg
    IMG_20210129_201224.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 6
Back