Something New is Coming from Kinetixx Shafts

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Product testing is nothing new in the THP Tech Studio and with innovation in the space comes new and exciting equipment each year. One of the companies at the forefront of such innovation through research and development is Kinetixx Shafts.

While we cannot give you the details just yet, we can share the first pictures anywhere of some fun new things from Kinetixx Shafts that are coming down the pipeline. We will have a lot more coming, but for now, bask in the glory of some pretty unique golf shafts.

Outside of the obvious that this is in fact a golf shaft, any guesses as to what you are looking at below? We will have more coming from this lineup very soon, so stay tuned.

Black3-2.jpg

Black2-2.jpg

Black-2.jpg

Continue reading...

I'd have to say possibly putter shafts? Love the looks of those.

Kinetixx always brings it from a looks perspective. I too was thinking putter shaft, but maybe a new wedge shaft 🤷‍♂️. No matter, excited to see what they have in store next!

Those look amazing. Incredible, really.
Super interested to find out what they are.

Super intriguing!🤔 I’m going to guess wedge shafts.

Call me intrigued.

Sharp looking and I am guessing a new putter shaft as well.

Definitely intrigued! :unsure::unsure:

I have absolutely no idea what I’m looking at, but what I’m looking at looks pretty darn cool.

Is it an extra layer of carbon fiber at the tip? Looks really good. I love the clear resin over top of the carbon so we can see what is going on with the shaft. Or possibly in Ballistic fashion is it Kevlar???

the blue/grey one looks awesome- not sure if it is a putter shaft, their current offering is so out there that this could be a second iteration.

Is it an extra layer of carbon fiber at the tip? Looks really good. I love the clear resin over top of the carbon so we can see what is going on with the shaft. Or possibly in Ballistic fashion is it Kevlar???

Just for clarity, none of the tips are showing in any of the shafts.

A weaved shaft with vacuum packed technology. Can't wait to see it tech wise.

Looks like a carbon fiber, multi material weave. They are certainly eye catching, hopefully not at address though.

Looks fancy :D. I’m interested to hear what is on offer!

I was thinking they look like putter shafts. Knowing me I'm wrong and they're driver shafts. You said they're unique... but I'll stick with putter shafts.

And that top one. The blue is nice! The bottom one is nice too! I'm not so fond of the middle red though.

I can say this, in person, these are maybe the coolest looking golf shafts I’ve ever seen.

Definitely looking at some great looking shafts, especially the top one. Since putter and wedge shafts have been mentioned, I will throw out iron shafts. Maybe high, mid and low kickpoint for the various color schemes.

Those are as cool as any shaft I have laid eyes upon. I have no idea what it is, other than it looks like some carbon weaving.

I like the ombre transition from graphite to color.

Really impressed by this company and looking forward to seeing what they have coming.

LOOKS like a driver shaft but obviously I know they make putter shafts. They look cool, so it they perform as well as they look, and are affordable too....sign me up.

These look soooo good in hand. Looking forward to finally seeing some details!

Guessing the colored thread in the weave is some kind of alloy for added stability.

Back