Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Has anyone used golfdirectnow.com? Deal seems almost too good to be true.
Yes, I ordered 2 polos from them a few weeks back and no issues at all. 👊

Has anyone used golfdirectnow.com? Deal seems almost too good to be true.

i'm not sure which deals your referring to. But doesn't look like the deals are that good to me.

i'm not sure which deals your referring to. But doesn't look like the deals are that good to me.
The $20 Puma Cloudspun polos are a good deal, IMO.

The $20 Puma Cloudspun polos are a good deal, IMO.
Actually picked up 3 Puma Shirts (1 Cloudspun) from Amazon that were a tad cheaper than golfnowdirect.com
I'd guess they actually come from them.

1612297749580.png

1612297808708.png

Do you have a link for that Pineapple shirt? or know the name of it? I really like that one, but can't find it.
Thanks in advance!

Do you have a link for that Pineapple shirt? or know the name of it? I really like that one, but can't find it.
Thanks in advance!

Thanks in advance!
At the price I picked that up, I just could pass it up.
Prefect "Cruise Wear" (I can dream can't I)

Link on Amazon:
PUMA Golf 2020 Men's Sweetness Polo
More information:

Big sale at PXG (dot com) going on if anyone is interested. Don't know if it's today only or not but it looks to be a valentine day sale of some sort.

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 8.45.25 AM.png

Focus Camera deals
Sony Noise-Canceling Headphones $200
These Sony WH-1000XM3 Noise-Canceling Bluetooth Headphones drop from $349.99 to $199.99 when you apply the code BDTHANKS during checkout at Focus Camera. Shipping is free. This is the best price we found for a pair by $39. These headphones detect the amount of ambient noise around you and automatically adjust their level of noise cancellation. They also have NFC for quick pairing, a 10-minute Fast Charge feature, and a 30-hour battery life. Sales tax is charged in most states.
Get it at Focus Camera

Bargains if you like to roll the dice on style ...

Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 2.43.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 2.44.08 PM.png

Early access to Titleist's Buy 3 dozen, get a 4th free! From our BFF Budget Golf.

Valued Budget Golf Customer,

The golf season is almost upon us and Titleist and BudgetGolf.com have a special offer just for you. It's time to stock up on the #1 Ball In Golf from Titleist. On March 18th, Titleist launches their annual Buy 3 Get 1 Free Titleist Loyalty Rewards Offer. As a special thanks for making your Loyalty Rewards purchase from Budget Golf last year, you are getting exclusive EARLY access this year. Again, this offer is not available to the general public until March 18th. Typical wait times can be up to 6 weeks...the sooner you place your order, the quicker you get your balls!

This year the models included are as follows...
Pro V1: White, Yellow, Pink and AIM
Pro V1x: White, Yellow, Left Dash and AIM
AVX: White and Yellow

A few things to remember. You must buy 3 dozen to qualify for the free dozen. If personalized, all dozens must have the same exact personalization. Keep your personalization clean...Titleist reserves the right to reject any inappropriate personalization. 1 Free Dozen per imprint per customer.

Just add EXACTLY 3 dozen to your cart, input your desired personalization and Budget Golf and Titleist will take care of the rest! You will not qualify for the offer if you order more or less than 3 dozen.

*Please note...you will not see 4 dozen in your cart or on your invoice, and you will see no advertisement of the offer until March 18th. This is exclusive early access just for you!
Buy 3 Dozen and we'll take care of the rest!

Does the Hackers discount code work go this also?
It usually doesn’t for Titleist stuff but, you never know, it might. Give it a go.

Back