WITB-A little old mixed with a little new

txplhunter71

Reaction score
Still working on my bag rebuild after some time away from golf but this will be how I'll start my 2021 comeback tour. My 3W and wedges will be next on the list for replacement but still researching my options. Sorry don't have any pics.

Sun Mountain 2020 4.5 LS bag
Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5° driver Callaway Rogue 3W
Cobra F-Max Superlite 3H
Cleveland TA5 4-PW
Snake Eyes 50° & 56° wedges Odyessy White Hot Pro 2.0 putter
Callaway Superhot golf balls

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Good luck putting it together. Lots of fun.

Any front runners on your list?

Tight Lies range is so under-rated.
Ideal clubs for those on a budget too, the second hand market is so kind, and it's the tech that pioneered a lot of Taylormade inventions!

Tight Lies range is so under-rated.
Ideal clubs for those on a budget too, the second hand market is so kind, and it's the tech that pioneered a lot of Taylormade inventions!
Yeah I always liked my Tight Lies clubs and I also had an Adams GT driver that I replaced with the Cobra SZ. I just figure it's time for an upgrade.

Yeah I always liked my Tight Lies clubs and I also had an Adams GT driver that I replaced with the Cobra SZ. I just figure it's time for an upgrade.

If you go for a fitting would love to see the difference in numbers despite the age in tech!

Ooohhh curious to your thoughts on going with the F-Max

Ooohhh curious to your thoughts on going with the F-Max
I've hit it a few times during my practices and I liked it a lot. It is easy for me to get the ball off the deck and into the air. Haven't tried hitting it off a tee yet.

Nice start on your 2021 bag. Good luck finalizing it.

Back