First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

Just my 2 cents, but f you're coming from Slingshots and are fairly confident in your iron game I'd strongly consider the standard Apex. You're still going to get a lot of forgiveness in a much better package. The advances between those 2 sets are pretty remarkable, and if they fit, it's pretty tough to outgrow then. Assuming you might hang onto a set long term again.

interesting

Just sharing....I enjoy this fellas videos. He does great club repair videos that have helped me immensely.

This is from Callaways website.

irons-2021-apex-mix-combo-lifestyle___7.jpg

@JMB3 noticed that the Apex Pro 21's in the combo sets may not have the TUNGSTEN logo on them. I sure hope so. Can someone shed some light on this?

This is from Callaways website.

@JMB3 noticed that the Apex Pro 21's in the combo sets may not have the TUNGSTEN logo on them. I sure hope so. Can someone shed some light on this?

The 3-7 have the tungsten energy core, thus tungsten stamped on the head. The 8-Aw do not.

I need to get to the range to hit these again to hold me over until release /ship day!

I watched Doc Hock and DNevs talking the Apex line before bed last night, and I seriously had a dream about the Pro 21 AW. 🤣 I mean, that has to be a sign right?
AW dreams mean you're basically already in a mid-term marriage and any fighting that is futile. Congratulations.

My Pros have a ship date of next week. Exciting! That may change, but as of now that's what it shows me

Last edited:
My Pros have a ship date of next week. Exciting! That may change but as of now that's what it shows me
You went stock MMT, right?

I watched Doc Hock and DNevs talking the Apex line before bed last night, and I seriously had a dream about the Pro 21 AW. 🤣 I mean, that has to be a sign right?
It is, because you’re dreaming if you think you can game those.

1612330154396.gif

My Apex iron order says 2/15-2/22.. Hopefully the time goes by quickly!

There may be an opportunity to expedite things here... How many sets of Pros is too many? Asking for a friend that might have to hide one until he sells it.

It certainly means either buy them or watch your entire life go to hell in a hand basket. You don’t mess around with dreams, dude.

There may be an opportunity to expedite things here... How many sets of Pros is too many? Asking for a friend that might have to hide one until he sells it.
I would politely tell the friend to hold on, LOL. We are only talking about a few weeks.

if you don’t yet have a different set of clubs for every day that ends in a Y, you don’t have enough

I would politely tell the friend to hold on, LOL. We are only talking about a few weeks.
That's like 12 rounds! Plus, the order I put in right at the bell is custom. It still says 'being customized' and 3-4 weeks until shipping. So that's a LOT of rounds. I'm known for my patience in all things except golf clubs.

That's like 12 rounds! Plus, the order I put in right at the bell is custom. It still says 'being customized' and 3-4 weeks until shipping. So that's a LOT of rounds. I'm known for my patience in all things except golf clubs.
Ha ha. I just know that I am tired of selling clubs from all of my experimentation.

Ha ha. I just know that I am tired of selling clubs from all of my experimentation.

Rental rate value for playing 12-20 rounds with new fun clubs? GO!

Back