I like the concept, obviously doing something that different would be costly at first. I'm excited to see where this goes, they definitely have a unique story.

spatula on a stick!

flip a flop then flip a burger

View attachment 8991577
Wedge_Square_Ratio-4-2048x2048.jpg

What did the Vas ever do to you?

These would look right at home next to a Cure putter. All of the tangibles and intangibles JB and others listed will make the price worth it for some. The question becomes how many. I wish them success.

Certainly interesting. It seems like the cost may keep people from trying it, I don't know I'm skeptical they will be any good.

This is super intriguing! The level of customization and the ability to “fine tune” these clubs per customer is unparalleled. The fact they are completely cnc machined from solid billet material can lead to some next level ideas and features. The price is high, but understandable. My one concern is that the parts can loosen over time possibly.

The pompousness of this is laughable. Ohhh, it's made from "billet" 303ss. So freaking what! As a person with working knowledge of machining and metallurgy this falls right into the " Hey, you don't know what billet means so we will just charge you more." realm. Sure, it cost more because you have a lot more machine time involved in making the part but, no guarantee of it being better! And the kicker being, billets are cast! Yup, just another woke, bespoken, asshat! :mad:
Sorry, rant over!

The pompousness of this is laughable. Ohhh, it's made from "billet" 303ss. So freaking what! As a person with working knowledge of machining and metallurgy this falls right into the " Hey, you don't know what billet means so we will just charge you more." realm. Sure, it cost more because you have a lot more machine time involved in making the part but, no guarantee of it being better! And the kicker being, billets are cast! Yup, just another woke, bespoken, asshat! :mad:
Sorry, rant over!
This is interesting. Seems like a lot of tech terms they are throwing out but that's a lot of money per club for an unproven company with an odd looking product. They've got a steep uphill climb to capture market in my opinion.

Very interesting, for whatever reason the first thing I thought of when I saw them was transformers!

Didn't someone post a thread with a concept like this recently. How you could have a muscle back or a cavity back etc? I don't recall who it was.

Didn't someone post a thread with a concept like this recently. How you could have a muscle back or a cavity back etc? I don't recall who it was.
yes, there is a newer member (armidwestgolf)? to thp that posted the idea of an interchangeable club, from blade to cavity or something like that and he had posted a drawing done on the computer.

I like the made in the USA part, that's nice. The technology is interesting, making fitting very personable, but price is to much for me at this point in my life. That and I'm not in love with the design, personally.

That's an expensive shovel in your hand. Just think ... if they don't work out on the golf course, you can use them in your garden. Two tools in one!

Interesting idea, what would the effects of shafts be in these designs as the CG would leave one to believe it is inline with the hosel location. Does that leave only droop as an equation and this is where they claim consistency?

Those look cool. I hope this works out for them:D

Will the clubs come with helicoils and replacement screws? I know that I would strip out one of the screw holes changing out a flange or something.
I imagine that there could be some customization with different screw colors, face plate colors, flange colors, hosel colors...
My thoughts exactly.

Really interesting concept, excited to read reviews once someone gets these in hand. If they perform I bet they will do pretty well even with that crazy price.

Strangest looking clubs ive seen in a long long while. The putters are cool, but the face? The milling is great. But man that neck is hideous.

I don’t see how the “modular” approach would be useful beyond the fitting room. A fitter could mix and match the parts until the player’s optimal configuration is found, and would probably have more room for modifications. But once that is known wouldn’t it make more sense to put that profile into your CNC and mill it as a single piece, or weld the individual pieces into a single unit? How long can you go before you’re taking your club apart to clean out the crud that will eventually make its way into each joint? Are you out $400 bucks if you snap the head off one of the screws and you’re left with a dead club?

Very cool concept but outside of fitting I see few pros and many cons, plus all the snake-oily verbiage on their website makes me uncomfortable. Looking at that top line on the irons for an entire round might give me eye cancer too. But hey, people can put up with a lot if it helps them play better so if the performance is really there they should sell.

Sticker shock, but love the interesting concept! Definitely will follow along, but don’t think I’ll jump onboard right out of the gate.

$427 per club ?

The price took my breath away, too. I wondered if I was reading it right. Seems like a tough way to break into a very competitive market.

I love this idea, and I can get past the vas looks. The price isn't for me though. Kudos to them for stepping out and trying something cool

I admit to being an impulsive club ho, but that's a hard no for me. At $427 per club, I can just imagine what replacement parts (if available at all) would cost when different modular parts inevitably break.

I guess I don't understand the point. At $400, you can just buy two different wedge grinds at the same loft for varying conditions - and to be honest, probably dial in things better than this setup. And with all of this talk about how every gram matters in club design, these connectors and screws are limiting what you can move weight.

Back