Loggerhead Golf Co. Headcovers

Thrillbilly Jim

Raised On Hose Water And Neglect
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
Pro Golf here in Wilmywood was bought out and the new owner rebranded the store Loggerhead Golf Company. The owner has done a great job remodeling the store with new indoor simulators for fittings and a SAM Puttlab. He also added accounts with a lot of OEMs, giving him the biggest selection in between Raleigh and Myrtle Beach. They just posted these custom head covers on social media and I think they’re sharp! The turquoise and the hot pink really pop. I’m thinking @BigDill and @Papatortuga need to grab a couple of these head covers! What do you think?

Those are some good looking covers! I really need to explore that area better, but whenever I end up at OIB I seem to run out of time between golf, beach, and beer.

Those are sharp! Both the pink and blue ones are my favorites. But the pink one is pure fire!

Very nice.

Nice looking covers for sure

Those are very sharp looking

They are cool. Creative design.

They are very cool, but I like to sport the stock Cobra headcovers I got. Not only does Cobra have the coolest stock logo in the game with the Crown C, but I like to rep the people who hook me up with the good stuff. But those are sharp looking, and very creative.

Love the details on that!

Those are sick! I wonder if they have that pink in a putter cover. I'd rock the heck out of that in my bag.

Those are sick! I wonder if they have that pink in a putter cover. I'd rock the heck out of that in my bag.

I DMed him that exact question, I will let you know!

Those look good. Nice stamping in the leather. The black with turquoise stitching speaks most to me.

Those are incredibly nice looking covers, not a bad one in the bunch.

Those are great! When I was a kid and did something dumb, my uncle would say great job loggerhead 😆

Nice looking head covers! I like both the white and black ones, very sharp looking without being overdone.

I like it a lot. Now following them on IG.

those look really nice, i love the colors and the embossed/pressed logo

What's the asking price on these? They are pretty sharp looking.

I'm not a huge fan of the looks, but they look premium and well made. The turtle details are especially well-done.

Hey, @KEV ...

64A75888-D720-48E3-9668-F64D9FC7A34E.jpeg

Back