Rad speed OL or variable length

Fhobbs013

Reaction score
I’m currently playing f8 one length (ordered off eBay last year) and shot around 95. Last year was first year I’ve really ever played more than 1 or 2 rounds a year. I like the concept of the OL but everywhere I go to ask about them I’m told gapping issues and other negative comments. I want to get fitted for my next set of which I’ve decided on Rad irons. My question is are these legitimate concerns as I do see some of the issues with my 5 iron that I hear about and I see where the short irons being longer would make them harder to hit. I’ve read through most of the one length join the revolution thread and just looking for a little more advice. Should I stay with OL or go variable and how much difference from F8 to rad speed? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going variable length . 6-gw . I prefer the standard length in the short irons .

I am going variable length . 6-gw . I prefer the standard length in the short irons .
I was agree also on short irons. I do see some benefit on longer irons. Choking down on my 5 6 and even a little on my 7 iron KFTs has benefits. I’m considering more experimenting with a mixed set. I know some disagree with that approach

Back