2021 Super Bowl Contest and Thread

I could only imagine how good this Chiefs team could be, if they ever established a rush and could let Mahomes play off of it.

Still a whole quarter left.......but man this is going to be the mother of all uphill battles for KC.

I could only imagine how good this Chiefs team could be, if they ever established a rush and could let Mahomes play off of it.

You mean like what they did all year? :D

Mahomes looks off to be honest.

You mean like what they did all year? :D

They were in the bottom 10 of rushing attempts by team all year long. Compound that by playing with leads (based on record) and they really haven’t done it.

Winning it all last year takes a little of the sting away and as much as I'd like to blame the officiating, which has been terrible, we're just getting our collective butts kicked.

Just want to point out that it’s not surprising that TB is peaking now. They didn’t have an off season to practice and work together. They were up and down the first few months of the season, then they picked it up in December and haven’t looked back!

I am thinking his toe is a bigger problem then we were lead to believe.

I do too. Now combine that with the pressure Tampa is getting.

Wow

Boy did JPP get held there.

This is the Devin White show.

Oh my Mahomes getting no help. Right in the face mask.

Mahomes is incredible

Mahommes has a great arm.

Maybe Brady should be in commercials with Jake from State Farm cuz he’s gonna beat the two that’s in them now.

I just heard my name...

Doesn't matter if Mahones scrambled if the balls don't get caught.

Maybe Brady should be in commercials with Jake from State Farm cuz he’s gonna beat the two that’s in them now.
I literally just said similar on Twitter.
I blame Jake

Super bowl mvp voting now open. I don’t know about you all, but I’m voting for The Weeknd.

Brady leaving bellichek and winning another is a pretty huge deal for his legacy.

Super bowl mvp voting now open. I don’t know about you all, but I’m voting for The Weeknd.
I am voting for the jock strap. Best game-time support AND half time entertainment.

Back