2021 Super Bowl Contest and Thread

All I want Is a KC FG....please....asking nicely...

Seeing Mathieu running his mouth again is hysterical.

How do you think the Patriots feel especially after Brady & Gronk win the MVP together. I’m with JB tho Devin White deserves strong consideration.

Either Fournette, White or Gronk for MVP. Brady will probably get it.

Best part of this game was the 1/2 time show I missed. We ran out of poppers.
Didn't hurt my feelings that my little boys bath time fell right at the beginning and we were finished almost immediately after lol

Haha Mathieu talking to gronk on that play was great. Dude won multiple super bowls and literally got off a party boat to come play again, and still got two TDs today.

Wonder if Reed will give his O tackles some help before the end of the game?

Haha Mathieu talking to gronk on that play was great. Dude won multiple super bowls and literally got off a party boat to come play again, and still got two TDs today.

And the little cheap shot on the legs...He Got outplayed and outclassed at every level today.

That Jeep commercial saw The Weeknd performance and was like “hold my beer”

and still has his nfl salary in tact. Savvy money management

That Jeep commercial saw The Weeknd performance and was like “hold my beer”
I turned to GG and said “could you imagine a wealthy politician buying every single one of the ad spots“

That looked bad..

Mahomes is running on pure grit right now.

Chiefs just didn’t play well. It was still a great 14-2 regular season and it was a fun season to watch. Impressive win by Brady and the Bucs.

I dont think the Nikita Koloff Russian Sickle is allowed by OL, right @JDax

AYFKM

Fan on the field. Someone check on @Canadan

Some folks just won a prop bet

Chiefs just didn’t play well. It was still a great 14-2 regular season and it was a fun season to watch. Impressive win by Brady and the Bucs.

This Chiefs team is fantastic and will win a few more of these I have a feeling. Losing starting Tackles is never easy, especially against this D.

Back