2021 Super Bowl Contest and Thread

I dont think the Nikita Koloff Russian Sickle is allowed by OL, right @JDax
68A077DA-7E6B-4857-BCAA-1401FBDD129B.png
As long as it’s in the Greensboro Coliseum... It’s allowed.

5 SBs is a lot. And there are some good teams in the AFC - Indy, Buffalo, Tennessee Baltimore and Cleveland -that they will have to beat.
I took the under .... 😜
Not sure how Romo defines a ton of Super Bowls but in comparison Brady have been to 10.... so I just threw out 5...this was his second so 3 more seems reasonable as a ‘ton’

From your perspective I assume you’re also taking the under 5?

I took the under .... 😜
Not sure how Romo defines a ton of Super Bowls but in comparison Brady have been to 10.... so I just threw out 5...this was his second so 3 more seems reasonable as a ‘ton’

From your perspective I assume you’re also taking the under 5?

I just think it’s difficult in today’s NFL to make it to multiple Super Bowls.

Fournette over 48’ rushing yards ✅
Kelce over 97’ receiving yards ✅
Kelce over 7’ receptions ✅
Hill over 80 receiving yards ❌
Mahomes over 19’ yards rushing ✅
Godwin over 73’ receiving yards ❌
Under 56’ Total Points ✅

Not a bad night...

FC00D113-C104-4042-8864-A9D5B5728E88.jpeg

Having been an offensive lineman in the past, I know about the cohesion needed there. The injuries to the KC unit upset that for them and was a crucial factor leading the Bucs to victory. The offensive line of the Bucs was spectacular. So in the trenches as they say, the war was won by the Bucs.
I am extremely happy for Tom Brady. His leadership and still stellar play is something special.

The Chiefs have an aggressive defensive backfield that have used their hands all season. Sometimes you get away with things sometimes you don’t. I know there was one pass interference call where the question was whether the pass was catchable. It is hard to make that decision at full speed but I thought there was definite contact on all the calls.

I waffled on who to root for but came around to rooting for Brady. What he has accomplished is really unbelievable. He may not always set the world on fire with his stats but in big games he does what is needed to win.

Even a streaker got into the Chiefs backfield tonight! 😳🤣

I think he crossed the plane there. TD Naked guy!!!!

I would love to know the thought process behind... man thong?

Back