EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Man, you guys have a great catalog of new irons available to you. The entire new Apex line is soooo good. The Apex Pros would be my target. But, you never know what other goodies they'll have up their sleeve by the time the event comes along.

Oh there will be more goodies ! The trip is the best one!

This coming event will be just like any others, total awesomeness, I hear possible contest coming soon, can't wait!
After seeing the showcase this week, the guys that are going what's your thoughts on equipment?!

Oh there will be more goodies ! The trip is the best one!

No doubt. Technically, it will be a new release cycle by the time this happens. :)

Lots of great discussions during Callaway Day today. Exciting for me, but I'm sure the 2021 Grandaddy participants had an even better time knowing whats coming!!

Anything you 2021 Grandaddy guys heard today that really stuck out, was interesting, or that you didnt know about Callaway before? What new release has you the most excited?
Had lasik yesterday and still haven’t watched the streams. (and it’s killing me!)

Had lasik yesterday and still haven’t watched the streams. (and it’s killing me!)
Oh man, I'd be dying inside. Soon enough man, soon enough! Hopefully your recovery goes well!

Just listen with your eyes closed and imagine little leprechauns in the lab cooking up the tech as it’s discussed. 😁

I just looked at my Facebook memories and it was 1 year ago today that I was selected to be the Captain of the Grandaddy!

It made me smile!

Dude. Congrats! Seriously. To have that to look forward to for almost 2 years? It’s uncharted territory and I’d say something not forum appropriate inducing.

Salute! I hope to share a round with you someday. Cap’n!

If you’ve made it there on here, you’ve done well.

Dude. Congrats! Seriously. To have that to look forward to for almost 2 years? It’s uncharted territory and I’d say something not forum appropriate inducing.

Salute! I hope to share a round with you someday. Cap’n!

If you’ve made it there on here, you’ve done well.

I would love to play a round sometime!

Glad to see this thread is alive and kicking. I really hope this happens this takes place this year. Always fun following this event, having looked on then taking place and looking again it will be amazing.

Glad to see this thread is alive and kicking. I really hope this happens this takes place this year. Always fun following this event, having looked on then taking place and looking again it will be amazing.
It will take place! :D Or that’s what I keep telling myself!

I know it's been said a thousand times over, but I love the way this team is coming together. I think it helps that both halves of the team were already part of a team that had begun gel-ing extremely well. I think the other x-factor is that we've got a great captain. He's leading the way the right way and that's by example. While the number of crisis ridden weeks I've faced at work the last few months have been substantial, I've watched this team continue to grow and thrive and stay engaged. Looking forward to seeing new team members added and having the forum along for the ride. My, that countdown clock is moving slow to this one. ;)

I know it's been said a thousand times over, but I love the way this team is coming together. I think it helps that both halves of the team were already part of a team that had begun gel-ing extremely well. I think the other x-factor is that we've got a great captain. He's leading the way the right way and that's by example. While the number of crisis ridden weeks I've faced at work the last few months have been substantial, I've watched this team continue to grow and thrive and stay engaged. Looking forward to seeing new team members added and having the forum along for the ride. My, that countdown clock is moving slow to this one. ;)

For some reason, I thought I had to check THP before turning in to bed and I find this here! Thank you for the kind words. It means a lot.

This whole crew is lucky to have someone like you on board too! Let’s keep this train chugging along. Hopefully we will have a new brother or sister soon!

With this and all the other awesome things happening 8 mil post is already in the bag. This was an awesome follow two years ago.

We've got a great thing going and I am excited to see the rest of the team fill out. With you and Matt we are in great hands!!

View attachment 8992428
Just going to leave this here! Could there be a contest coming soon?
300 days. I'm sure it will get here quick, especially as the contests start to roll in. Looking forward to the contests, which are always fun, entertaining, and exciting!!

Found myself again skimming some pages of past Grandaddy years.
I still cannot believe this opportunity exists.

I’m so excited to be part of this AMAZING team. Seriously, these guys are so awesome.

Can’t wait to add some more friends!!!

Back